one word you would NEVER use to describe yourself..

iBatch

White

Ahhhhhhhh, well, i would say 100% of asians are NOT white, so....... it's a bit of an obvious, no-brainer. It would be like me saying i am not black. Kind of obvious. I think we are looking for personality traits.

it's her thread. i guess she can say what she wants, right?

Yes, it is her thread and she can say whatever she wants. And i live in a free country and i can post any reply i want. Isn't democracy and freedom great:D:D

Stressed (unlike this guy) thats a joke before you get angry about it lol :D

White

Ahhhhhhhh, well, i would say 100% of asians are NOT white, so....... it's a bit of an obvious, no-brainer. It would be like me saying i am not black. Kind of obvious. I think we are looking for personality traits.

Yes, it is her thread and she can say whatever she wants. And i live in a free country and i can post any reply i want. Isn't democracy and freedom great:D:D

Dude, if you are talking about me, i am the most relaxed guy you will ever meet. Don't make assumptions about someone you have never met or even know. Peace brotha!

I repeat the word Joke, it was nothing personal just trying to drop a bit of light humor on the way, Chill out peace loving brotha Dude. :lol:

White

Dude, if you are talking about me, i am the most relaxed guy you will ever meet. Don't make assumptions about someone you have never met or even know. Peace brotha!

When i post this subject... im pretty sure i did not write for personality traits. it can be in general... so hell yes i can say WHITE - have problem, 2tallsteve?

White

When i post this subject... im pretty sure i did not write for personality traits. it can be in general... so hell yes i can say WHITE - have problem, 2tallsteve?

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

White

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

ha ha ha "i_love_som_tam" ya really funny!