10 best journal writers

baboe

I don't have time to read all journals every day (I wish I could) so I pick out some of them based on the journal subject but also based on who wrote it. I give here my top 10 of writers I like. Please post your top X also, maybe I get to know other interesting journal writers.

In random order :

. frogster : always nice stories she has to tell, bit ting tong, but very nice!

. XCHANELX : good to see the latest hollywood pics

. jlanne : always nice romantic stories

. cherrykous : best jokes around

. Periboea : nicely decorated journals, interesting readings also

. Dr_Sassy : so nicely designed always... colors/fonts/... matching the story

. vacanti373 : crappy photoshop work ;-) but so fun to see !

. BlueOcean : just because she's the sweetest :wink:

. Acceptme : always good pics from Isaan

. DrowsyThaiGirl : she's such a crazy devil! :)

There are more id's that I will always read their journals if I see them, but these are the top 10.

i agree with most of what you said above!

frogster is hillarious!(for many reasons)

Sassy is intelligent, and wise.

accept me always has great pics.

the rest are great also!

and there are lots of more recent newcomers doing a great job.

Piant is pretty wise!

Rob always has good thoughts to ponder, and good pic also.

thanks for your comment on me..lol.....crappy photshop, but entertaining...haha...

that is because i haven't got a godamn clue how to do ANYTHING with photoshop, except turn it on and off!

i use a combination of 4 point and clik programs that do everything for me.

i will honestly pay anyone to teach me how to work photoshop, so i can actually learn how to do some pics of quality, and not just funny! :!:

i will honestly pay anyone to teach me how to work photoshop, so i can actually learn how to do some pics of quality, and not just funny! :!:

I can give you a short tutorial when I'm there in 2 weeks. In one hour you can learn some decent retouching work in photoshop. Not so difficult at all. A beer is enough for payment :)

I can give you a short tutorial when I'm there in 2 weeks. In one hour you can learn some decent retouching work in photoshop. Not so difficult at all. A beer is enough for payment :)

deal!

Aphrodite = lively, glamorous, sweet, exciting, characteristic and looong :P

breakofdawning = thoughtful, clearly expressive, detailed and authentic.

chef_claudio = cool recipes with photos.

frogster = hilariously funny, original, elaborate and simply individual.

OutOfOrder = outstanding, outspoken, wise, clear and EASY to understand.

Periboea = (my all-time favourite) artistic, ingenious, rational, well pictorially explained and intellectual.

Rob = sophisticated, light-hearted, well-demonstrated, and a writter with attitude

Smilysiam = illustrative, amusing, down-to-earth.

thelostring = considerate, reflective, bright and she's a cool individual!

vacanti373 = entertaining, imaginatively decorated, and enjoyable.

äÃéºéÒ¢éÒ§º¹¹ÕèÃѹà»ç¹ã¤Ã¶Ö§ä´é¡Ç¹µÕ*à¤éÒä»·ÑèÇà¹ÕèÂ

Hahaha.. he is my fav gig who has not a face.. :wink:

Get real and go for 1 name

Cherryberry is the top 1 leader for the last 3 days! and that was only a story in Thai..

she somehow even release the platinum edition on forum.. u've got ta give her that.. :roll:

maybe its better to wait until the titanium edition is launched. :roll:

(now that you remind me to fill out the platinum card for scb. 8) )

Here's my submission for the kiss ass , pat you on the backathon.....

( all these people i like reading their journal's/posts because)

1. Piant.....he's my mate

2.Acceptme......her photographs are fantastic

3.Smileysiam..... what a beautiful lady who only thinks about others.

4.CiaranM..... I like his wit and sarcasm

5.OutofOrder.....we have had a lot arguments but at least she isn't two faced, i admire that.

6.Dr Sassy.....Always on the money with her point's/observation's

( and also not a nasty bone in her body)

7.The Punisher.......Another one full of sarcasm, love it !

8.Tatt2dude........funny as ****

9.Frankenburner2......didn't suffer fools, sex tourist member's or a sex tourists' member............ :shock:

10. Dannyboy........He's the dogs' bollocks........8-)

most of the posters are great.

the best have their on and off days, sometimes interesting, sometimes boring, sometimes unintentionally offensive...

i really enjoy frogsters stuff because she is sensible and ting tong at the same time :lol:

very small spelling mistakes that might only be noticed by a native English speaker, change her story, unintentionally into sometimes a very funny train of thought.

and i am not making fun of her. :wink:

i already told that to her a long time ago...

i like the above posted comments , and think all are very correct in their observations!

Her post kind of reminds me...i do like aomlovely's journals. but...well...i like aomlovely so i am maybe bias!

if anyone wants free photoshop tutorials i am happy to provide....just an aewsome piece of software...i can almost make myself look good!

hahaha thank you :oops: :oops: maybe bias!

well i like what everyone wrote in their journals (even in their profile) i think its from their mind so i enjoy to read :wink:

Nice posts! Got to know some interesting journal writers already. But I want more... !!!!!! :wink:

So, in order to try to make others post their top 10 also I will give away a box of chocolates to the journal writer who is most of all mentioned if this thread reaches at least 5 pages (with useful top 10's, not with nonsense comments) :P

thanks for the offers to anenglishman and aomlovely.

it is duely noted! (same for baboe!) will certainly take you up on it!

as said, i use point and clik programs, then to finish them off and blur and smudge etc, i use photofitre (a nice little freeware program)..and i can't even figure that out! (try it and give me your opinion on it)..but yes..i do need to learn layering and things in photshop!

Actually I read most journals 8) just to keep me up-to-dated with TF gossips :lol: so I dont really have favourite journal writer list here...although I would wanna catch up with journals by (not in order) Periboea (my no 1), Dr_Sassy, Rob, ThePunisher, Sabaisabai (he only posted VDO, does that count?), XCHANNELX (Hollywood/Fashion update) and all my close friends (cos they dont write a lot)....oh i love my own journals too.. someone told me i always wrote a long journal.. what can i say when i write, i cannot stop! :lol:

(Dr_Sassy) : Smilysiam = illustrative, amusing, down-to-earth.

(dannyboy) : Smileysiam..... what a beautiful lady who only thinks about others.

Awww thanks a lot :)

Here is my list

Rob

Dr_Sassy

Periboea

AnEnglishMan

breakofdawning

baboe and BlueOcean (gotta put you guys together) lol

Aomlovely

thelostring

Deester

Vacanti373