Champions League Prediction Game

Khun_Sam

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it gonna be hard job and will have extra time but i hope Liverpool will win. I don't want to walk alone...lol

U'll not walk alone :lol: I'll walk with u :)

u are either ....

A) very drunk

B) very brave

or

C) very stupid ..... which is it ............. :roll: :arrow: :twisted:

btw ..... i take Milan to win it !!!

I expect Milan to win, but hope i am wrong.

i think Milan will win it .... but the cheating ***** shouldn't even have been allowed in the competition never mind get to the final .... and don't get me started on the f**k up the premier league have made over those other cheating lying twats West Ham !!

For me its all about Gerrard and Gattuso.

Which ever player shines the brightest their team will win.

Gattuso was the difference between Milan making the final and not Man U. IMHO he is best central midfielder in Europe just niow

Before he got injured in the 1st leg Milan were by far the better side.In 2nd leg he totally dominated United's 5 man midfileld, making Scholes, Carrick etc look very ordinary.

Gattuso was the difference between Milan making the final and not Man U. IMHO he is best central midfielder in Europe just niow

Before he got injured in the 1st leg Milan were by far the better side.In 2nd leg he totally dominated United's 5 man midfileld, making Scholes, Carrick etc look very ordinary.

Best midfielder in Europe phhhhhht he couldnt even get a game for Rangers :P

They say Gerrard may play as a support striker playing off Dirk Kuyt as Rafa is going to employ a five man midfield to combat Milan's similar system. Im sure Gerrard wasnt happy playing there for England under the bold Sven.

Seems strange to me to play one of the worlds best midfielders out of position but what do I know! Any views on this?

I predict a low scoring game due to the packed midfield and a narrow Liverpool win.....Well I better say that or someone will kill me!!

utd didn't show up. once again ronaldo froze on the big occasion. heinze proved he isn't up to it, kaka embarrassed him. only scholes came away with any credit

Bit harsh.

Think it is more a case of Fergie failing to get the most from his players and making them play out of position in key games.

Cant believe Liverpool are considering a 4-5-1 for tonight, have they not learnt from Uniteds disaster.

Width and wingers is they way to get at the italians, IMHO

I know it gonna be hard job and will have extra time but i hope Liverpool will win. I don't want to walk alone...lol

u are either ....

A) very drunk

B) very brave

or

what can I respond to somebody without sense of humor

or

A) Stupid

B) Brave only on Internet

C) ...........

u are either ....

A) very drunk

B) very brave

or

what can I respond to somebody without sense of humor

or

A) Stupid

B) Brave only on Internet

C) ...........

ehhhhhhhhhh ................... where have u left ur sense of humour ??? or am i missing something !!!!

and i got the result right ...... but wish i hadn't !!! :(:(

like i said to josie...we beat u 2 yrs ago and will do again on thursday :P

i told you so......no one could stop Milan at the moment

Milan won United (the latest CHAMPION of premiership). How could u guys, Liverpool, beat them??

sorry for you guys, u haven't had any trophy in hand (again) this year. The truth hurts, we all know that.

Drowsy :

i have Thai proverb for you, "ËÑÇàÃÒ÷ÕËÅѧ´Ñ§¡ÇèÒ"

Would have been interesting if either Fergie or later Benitez had actually adopted their usual premiership style and attacked Milan instead of being cautious.

Maldini and Nesta looked vulnerable.

Too often it seems fear of losing is greater than desire to win.

Gotta feel sorry for the scousers. Weeks of saved giro's, extra work put in robbing cars and their grannes, best shell suit brought out for the day. Now the dream is over.

Not all bad news for the North West. Greater Manchetser police reported the quiietest night for car stereo thefts and muggings since Liverpool last played Milan.

All coincidence, of course.

Will always follow an British club against foreign teams, with exception of Leeds and Glasgow Rangers, so good luck Liverpool.

Oi!!!!

We won't be in Europe for a while anyway, unless our pre season trip to Germany counts.

:cry:

The closest you will get is trips to Bournemouth and brighton.

On a good day you can almost see the french coast. :D:D:D

Will always follow an British club against foreign teams, with exception of Leeds and Glasgow Rangers, so good luck Liverpool.

Oi!!!!

We won't be in Europe for a while anyway, unless our pre season trip to Germany counts.

:cry:

The closest you will get is trips to Bournemouth and brighton.

On a good day you can almost see the french coast. :D:D:D

better than nothing