Khun_Sam

• 11 months later...
  • Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big day for all football fans today.

MU vs Chelsea in Moscow.

Your predictions for this game. Lets see who can predict correct result or even score

My prediction: Chelsea to win 2:1 in extra time

and a joke about CL Final

Girl asks, 'why are two English teams playing in Moscow?' Other girl replies, 'I think Chelsea's owner paid for it to be moved there :)

i predict lots of 'hindsight' predictions... :!: :!:

and i predict someone noticing that this is the 2007 CL forum and the above 3 predictions being completely wrong!! :P :twisted:

:evil:

blast. i'm wrong every year.

He would have got away with it, if it wasn't for you pesky kids..... :(

• 9 months later...

I dug this old thread out...

Champions League Quarter final draw 20/03/09

Villa Real Vs Arsenal

Man Utd Vs FC Porto

Liverpool Vs Chelsea

Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich

Winner of Man Utd/Porto to play winner of Villa Real/Arsenal

Winner of Liverpool/Chelsea to play winner of Barcelona/Bayern Munich

Not only do man u get the easiest team in FA cup they now get the easiest team in the Champ Leauge.....even in the semis the best teams have been kept away to enable man u to reach final. The powers that be know more money will be raised in TV revenue if man u have chance of winning everything

FIX !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

Semis;

Man Utd vs Arsenal

Liverpool vs Barcelona

Final;

Arsenal vs Barcelona

and then we lose the f**king final to an Henry goal...irony or what??

:?

I with you on the quarter and semi predictions. However, in the final I expect Henry to feel an overwhelming sense of guilt given where the final is being played as he neglected to go to confession after leaving Arsenal.

• 3 weeks later...
Semis;

Man Utd vs Arsenal

Liverpool vs Barcelona

Final;

Arsenal vs Barcelona

I with you on the quarter and semi predictions. However, in the final I expect Henry to feel an overwhelming sense of guilt given where the final is being played as he neglected to go to confession after leaving Arsenal.

Well what a big flop Liverpool were last night! And Porto have a good chance against Man U next week.

Semis;

Man Utd vs Arsenal

Liverpool vs Barcelona

Final;

Arsenal vs Barcelona

Well what a big flop Liverpool were last night! And Porto have a good chance against Man U next week.

yup - was shocked at that result and exultant at the Porto one, especially as they would have won the game if that awful backpass hadn't let Shrek in to score...

after that first half Barc performance, I still think it will be a Barca year. Worried about our new injuries though...maybe the final was overoptimistic...

:)

Semis;

Man Utd vs Arsenal

Liverpool vs Barcelona

Final;

Arsenal vs Barcelona

A really good chance I would say!!

Semis;

Man Utd vs Arsenal

Liverpool vs Barcelona

Final;

Arsenal vs Barcelona

A really good chance I would say!!

and that's really good news... :twisted:

• 3 weeks later...
I love the Champions League music, I wonder if Pam will let us play it as we walk up the Aisle at our wedding.

as TF's resident pedantic b*stard, and aware that you won't actually be getting married in a church per se, can I still nonetheless point out that you don't actually walk down the aisle at a wedding, though you may at a supermarket (which may be a more suitable venue for you both). The main passage in a church is called the Nave; the aisles are the passages at either side (or more in larger churches)...

:roll:

sorry...