Why Farang Men Ignor White Farang Woman

CanadaGirl

Interesting enough I read this article and was not surprised why men come here to get away from those north american woman and I do not disagree with them at all I to would leave and in a hurry........but on the other hand not all white woman are the same sad though because of some bad woman now most men seem to put us good woman in the same basket..........

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Canadian

as an english guy living in Asia, i can appreciate that many whire guys are looking for asian girls. Not going to knock them, but many of the guys I know see it as a short term thing! Personally I just like people I can go get drunk with, dont care where theyre from, ha.

Honestly, I think the majority of the guys over here are for women who don't talk back and cheap sex.

The most belligerant guys who condemn farang women as ******* and femi-nazis are the ones who tend to get into relationships and don't speak a lick of Thai and the girl speaks jack-all of English.

What type of relationship can you have like that?

I've heard about this whole idea of ignoring farang women and quite frankly, I don't understand it. For me a person is a person regardless of where they are from. We may be socialized in different ways but in the end we're all pretty much the same. For those who say that "white" women are all about money and status, they obviously haven't spent enough time in Thailand, or anywhere in asia... heck the world for that matter. Success is an attractive thing to all races. For me, it's whoever will talk to me... LOL. I'm not going to lump all men into one catagory just like I'm not going to lump all women together either. Some guys like Asian women for pure physical reasons while others have the notion that they have better personalities. That's just for the guys who only date asian women, of course. But I bet they would be just as happy to be with a farang if it was the right person. This seems like a pretty cut 'n dry subject but I think it's a lot more complex that just saying farang men ignore farang women. One other thing to keep in mind is that sometimes it's easier to talk to people when you don't understand the language completely. I don't quite understand why this is but I definately have experienced it. However, I bet if you stopped and talked with farang men they would be more appreciative than you think. And more open.

Honestly, I think the majority of the guys over here are for women who don't talk back and cheap sex.

The most belligerant guys who condemn farang women as ******* and femi-nazis are the ones who tend to get into relationships and don't speak a lick of Thai and the girl speaks jack-all of English.

What type of relationship can you have like that?

i'd love to know what u base this statement on?? maybe the majority of sex tourists are here for women who don't talk back and cheap sex, but what % of farangs in thailand r sex tourists ?? and anybody who is looking for women who don't talk back r definitely in the wrong country if they think thai girls r quiet and submissive (at least in my experience anyway).

i've lived in england and dated mostly english girls, been in sri lanka and dated sri lankan girls, so now that i'm in thailand i tend to date thai girls.

and the girls i've dated r definitely not slow to talk back if i piss them off !!

i dont really think i have a particular preference or type...

i havent spent enough time in thailand to 'prefer' thai women, or date 'em really... i have had really good luck with chinese women, but i think there arent enough whiteboys in china for every gal who wants one..

i decide who to date based on who might be interested. strangely, i've had particularly good luck with asian american women here in new york.

there are differences in the best ways to approach women from diffferent backgrounds--latina women and black women you generally should be more aggressive, seems like being low-key works better for asian women and i'm more comfortable with that approach.

also an ex says i am a 'type' that a lot of asian american art chicks like, so that may have something to do with it.

i agree wtih barfly about these bitter pussballs who spew about 'feminazi western *******', i've had great luck with these same '*******' generally, and maybe the problem is one of two things: either they're idiots with an inflated sense of entitlement, or they're bitter over their divorce and asian women dont remind them of their ex.

sorry this is kinda long i'm too tired to make sure it fits on A4 paper.

I wouldn't say that farang men ignore farang woman in Thailand. I would say that we tend to forget that they are here.

In Thailand, the percentage of young, good looking available girls is far greater than back home, so that is why farang women feel they get less attention from farang men.

Interesting enough I read this article and was not surprised why men come here to get away from those north american woman and I do not disagree with them at all I to would leave and in a hurry........but on the other hand not all white woman are the same sad though because of some bad woman now most men seem to put us good woman in the same basket..........

Yeah..why??

Why most foriegner guys like Thai girls and why you prefer married with Thai, huh!?!?

i would say worldwide the % of farang guys married to Thai girls is very small. almost certainly not even 1% of the population. farangs who come to work and live in thailand will probably marry thai girls because .... well guess what... there's more of them here than there is farang girls. also i would guess quite a few of the farang girls come or live here with partners.

I read this post and wondered why no mention of attitudes concerning relationships was mentioned. In the US, many (not all), couples seem so preoccupied with themselves as individuals, that their relationship is hanging on by a thread all the time. You know...The "it's all about me," culture. Not suprising one partner strays so easily due to a foundation of selfish ideals.

In my case, I do seem to get along better and have a much more healthy relationship with a girl that can think in the terms of "we." This idea should be in both partners minds however to work well. Now I am not saying it is race thing, it might be more region specific and cultural.

Of course there is someone for everyone. On a physical note, I am more attracted to slender girls without tatoos. This is also very rare in the US anymore.

I'd be interested in reading the acticle if it's available on the web somewhere. Seems that it didn't speak to kindly of western women judging by your comments starting this thread.

On another related issue (dating sometimes leads to marriage ya know),it could be that it's the only way for Farang men to partake of any real estate there in Thailand. Farang can't own land there except thru a Thai national.

When the so attractive Swedish blond girl get 25 or before (if she has a boyfriend) she cuts her hair. Troughs away the fitness card. When she goes out she wear some old fitness cloth thats comfy and she sits all day eating infront of the TV.

Maybe not all and maybe me and my friends met the wrong once but thats why i prefer thai girls

Hippo Hippo Hippo Flodhäst :roll:

its not so simple.....

on a night out with the boys, there were a few farang girls who wondered into a bar that it has to be said - were reasonably attractive.....

Well - I'm attached already, but comments from the other guys suggested that these girls would get as much attention as the local thai girls would....

[if only they weren't obviously lesbians...]

shame..... what a waste!

Of course there is someone for everyone. On a physical note, I am more attracted to slender girls without tatoos. This is also very rare in the US anymore.

Hahahaha, sad but true. I remember Slurms saying that after a couple of years in Thailand, he went home and never paid attention to all the local girls. Before he left, they always played that, why you looking at me? game. Now, they wonder why he is not looking at them. In Thailand, girls will look at you, smile, let you know their interest. In Canada, the girls have to get drunk before they lighten up enough to smile or say hi.

I agree 'western' girls do not have the same attitude as those from an asian culture. Take japanese women, they devote their lifes to their husbands. :

funny that's not what i hear generally. if you date a jp woman like that she's probably the exception, everything i'm hearing (and this is from japanese women friends) is that the majority of japanese women are materialistic and self absorbed, more concerned that their husband devote their paycheck to a new prada bag for them than anything else...

in short that assertion, to me, reeks of stereotype and i dont really smell much reality to it...

Hi Canadian

as an english guy living in Asia, i can appreciate that many whire guys are looking for asian girls. Not going to knock them, but many of the guys I know see it as a short term thing!

Thanks for getting it straight. Do tell us girls who all your friends are :!:

usually the Farang guys who drone on about Farang women being ******* n sh*t are the ones least likely to get anywhere with them
Quite a few retired Falang geezers (living in Phuket) I have met are embittered creatures who have in most cases been taken to the cleaners by Western wives. These are usually the ones who claim they will never again look at a white chick.

And in Pattaya...

KFS <--- Kentucky fried Sprite?? hmmm, finger lickin' good!!! :D

also an ex says i am a 'type' that a lot of asian american art chicks like

Now I am a firm believer that once you've had asian you don't need caucasian

Is this like when you try men, you don?t wanna turn back to women?

In the US, many (not all), couples seem so preoccupied with themselves as individuals, that their relationship is hanging on by a thread all the time. You know...The "it's all about me," culture. Not suprising one partner strays so easily due to a foundation of selfish ideals.

Heard a lot about this...

many of the men that travel to meet thai girls simply cant attract western women due to being failures in their own cultural context......

as long as she's tanned, tattooed and got jet black hair

Ok Jay, recheck my profile thoroughly.

Now I am a firm believer that once you've had asian you don't need caucasian

Is this like when you try men, you don?t wanna turn back to women?

as long as she's tanned, tattooed and got jet black hair

Ok Jay, recheck my profile thoroughly.

No it's like once you go black there's no going back :shock: :roll: :wink: :P

that's not what Kitty told me ......555555

well i've gone black and forth but i dont get anything right, i've also screwed up a free lunch..

you fool, there's no such thing as a free lunch...

I agree with you there.

To be honest, thai women, falang women, they all come full circle at the end. Women are ace, but still it isnt a lot of fun to go on a drinking bender with 'em. :wink: