Why Farang Men Ignor White Farang Woman

CanadaGirl

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Using divorce statistics is a little unfair. Actually, it's sexist. To say that the divorce rate is higher in the western world (specifically the US) because of the attitudes of woman is pretty chauvenistic (sic?). I personally like asian women (the ones I've met anyway) because of certain youthful, almost girlish quality many posses even at older ages (witness the success of hello kitty even amongst older asian women) and because of the physical features. But farang women can be equally attractive and their independence can be a great positive. I can understand liking certain qualities in a particular culture but the whole idea of ignoring farang women just because they're farangs seems a little absurd. And I don't think there is a type for farang women. I've met women with all sorts of personalities. Just as I've met asian women with all sorts of personalities.

yeah, what he said.

Hey Meg,

What guys say and what guys do are often two different things...

I never shag fat chicks, or ugly chicks or fat, ugly chicks...

Nearly all guys say that but ugly fat girls are still getting laid, got boyfriends and are getting married? So something doesn't add up does it.

Mitigating circumstances, peer pressure... whatever

One man's ugly fat girl is another man's princess.

2unique ~ exploring his hidden shallows since breakfast was cancelled

morning Princess

But the "Love your man, do everything you can for him and to make the relationship work." is something i totally disagree. That only applies to SOME women. and i found a lot of western women who worked really hard to maintain their relationships. So that can't be the specification.

I, for one - can't put up with the 'annoying little things' either...bc they are indeed - annoying.

Then I wouldn't expect anything more from you than I would expect from an American. Thankfully, I've met only patient women from Thailand.

Personally, there isn't a woman on the face of the Earth that I don't find annoying. Unfortunately the things I find annoying are things that go along with being female, not with being Thai, American, etc. However, the happiness comes when I find one with whom I can have a mutual acceptance of annoying things.

well you started off sounding annoying already.

Thank God we'd never meet!

Personally, there isn't a woman on the face of the Earth that I don't find annoying. Unfortunately the things I find annoying are things that go along with being female, not with being Thai, American, etc.

:shock:

wow.

boston you're really laying on the charm. i'm sure there are dozens of women reading this saying "wow. that's what i want. a guy who's annoyed with me before we even meet, just coz i'm female."

And I think your statement about never having met a woman who you didn't find annoying to be incredibly revealing.

I know precious few men who, having been with their women for a long time, do not find them highly annoying in at least a few ways. So what does what I have to say reveal about me?

While I aspire to have the patience of these precious few, I have yet achieved this, and doubt I ever will.

This is not to say that you cannot love someone who annoys you. If I couldn't, then i'd be a very lonely man, which I am not.

Like I said, you need to find mutual acceptance as well as positive things in common. I doubt anyone (with the exception of one young TF girl) would argue with that.

Personally, there isn't a woman on the face of the Earth that I don't find annoying. Unfortunately the things I find annoying are things that go along with being female, not with being Thai, American, etc.

:shock:

wow.

boston you're really laying on the charm. i'm sure there are dozens of women reading this saying "wow. that's what i want. a guy who's annoyed with me before we even meet, just coz i'm female."

I am talking about females because this is in the context of romantic relationships. There are very few people, female or not, who would not annoy me given enough time with them. Again, not to say there cannot be a constructive relationship. There just has to be acceptance on both sides.

And besides, since when was chatting on a forum about laying on charm? Is it not more about speaking one's mind? Unlike some, perhaps, this isn't where I come to "get some." My purpose here is to exchange ideas, not charm the pants off women. If there are any women here who don't have a problem with me speaking my mind, then I'm sure I'll hear from them. If not, all the better that I didn't try to be someone I'm not.

Having to defend my views here has probably made me come off as very negative. I'm actually quite positive and pleasant to be around, and I don't go spouting every view that I have that can be taken as negative.

We've all got issues, but remember this is the guy who wrote off all white women.

Think he's looking for something a bit "subservient" shall we say :)

If I led you to believe I have written off white women, I'm sorry. I'm not racist. It's American(esque) culture that I don't care for, and I don't care to pursue anything serious with a product of that culture. Not to say I would flat out refuse an attractive American woman. I just wouldn't consider getting too serious.

And don't disrespect me by saying I'm looking for something "subservient." Never, in anything I wrote, did I imply that. You can think I'm an a**hole all you want, and I don't give a flying ****, but don't make **** up and slander me with it. Ok?

Having to defend my views here has probably made me come off as very negative. I'm actually quite positive and pleasant to be around, and I don't go spouting every view that I have that can be taken as negative.

i think i can *kinda* get the idea behind it, which kinda makes sense, but it did come off as a bit negative.. at face value, it reads like they annoy you before you even meet them just coz they are women..

And don't disrespect me by saying I'm looking for something "subservient." Never, in anything I wrote, did I imply that. You can think I'm an a**hole all you want, and I don't give a flying f*ck, but don't make sh*t up and slander me with it.

Heh. I said I THINK. Didn't say you said that. It's my opinion. That ain't slander. Argue logically please. I didn't make anything up.

My opinion is based on your words such as: "Thai women are still being brought up in a culture of 'Love your man, do everything you can for him and to make the relationship work.'"

Here's some more stuff: "Where I come from, the women are all stuck up biatches who think they have the pick of the crowd, and make you just through a hundred mind-game hoops before you get any".

Just in case anyone is clear, jcboston is talking about white women in the above quote.

I think you speak eloquently enough to defend my opinion that I think you are looking for something more "subservient". If you aren't that's fine too. Neither case makes a diff to me. Sure looks that way though.

Thanks for your words!

>>>I was told that "farangnbkk" is not actually a farang at all?

So does that change how we should view your posts?>>>

So since I'm a thai woman.... and havent been brought up in / or heard about the culture of 'love your man do whatever blah blah '.... thingee ...

Does it change how u should view my posts?

And what i dont understand is, while SOME men ain't Thai ... and ain't a woman .... how come he knows so much about the thoughts of Thai women? .... And does it make a statement from me, a woman - who also happens to be THAI... Inapplicable?

I was told that "farangnbkk" is not actually a farang at all?...

Yup, people say lotsa crap. Course, thais telling other thais that I'm a farang doesn't count at all.

It's what the white ass honky's say that count (not saying you cc, I know you are citing others, it's also a figure of speech), right? Yah, the white ass honky who who doesn't even speak thai!!!

Yah that's it, it's a white man's world! Bring back Public Enemy!!!

Fight the Power!!!

Most of my heroes don't appear on no stamps

Sample a look back you look and find

Nothing but rednecks for 400 years if you check

Don't worry be happy

Was a number one jam

Damn if I say it you can slap me right here

(Get it) lets get this party started right

Right on, c'mon

What we got to say

Power to the people no delay

Make everybody see

In order to fight the powers that be!!!!

Hell, I'm not actually a human being at all. I'm just a construct.

So since I'm a thai woman.... and havent been brought up in / or heard about the culture of 'love your man do whatever blah blah '.... thingee ...

See heah girl (said in a US southern drawl accent), I'm tell'n you Thai women are brought up in a culture of 'Love your man, do everything you can for him and to make the relationship work.'

Now that you've heard about it, I hope this sets you straight. I'm looking forward to a whole new attitude change in your posts!!!

Just call me masta!!!

:)

...but you probably know that and so felt safe in the knowledge that you can say just about anything towards whitey.

Keep on ASSuMEing.

Anyone who knows me knows I don't discriminate. That includes tasteless demeaning remarks about the butts of races, peoples, creeds, colors, sex, non-sex, beliefs, non-beliefs, whatever your stratisfication. Most every stratisfication has a butt. And butts are usually open for ridicule.

Using it in a way to spur thought is what's it about. The point here is that SOME people are making a classification here regarding words in another language. I bet THESE people don't even SPEAK said language. GET IT.

So where is this AUTHORITY coming from? It's the ethnocentrism that give such people confidence that they know what they are talking about which is just gobbledeegook (oh sh!t, did I just say GOOK) when things aren't so black and white (Oh sh!t, I said BLACK and WHITE). The world is a shade of grey (Oh sh!t I said GREY <---- wait, grey is an OKAY word).

but I've never used racist language in the way you just did"

This is rich. This from the guy who says:

"I guess when you look at it in this perspective you can see why it is Chinese have risen to the top so easy in Thailand, although they're about 5 weeks late celebrating New Year as least they're not as bad as the Thai's !"

How do you THINK a THAI would feel about this?

Geez, the world doesn't just consist of YOU.

oh and as for the 'Public Enemy' refference, didn't they get into a fair bit of trouble for anti semitism !

i dont remember this in detail but i *am* that old, and from what i remember this had a lot to do with PE's involvement with the nation of islam and minister farrakhan. flava flav is insane but harmless, chuck d is a good guy apparently and has always meant well but often plays to the cheap seats. minister farrakhan, as i've mentioned before, shares some views with David Dukes (racial separatism etc).

i was here in new york during the crown heights riots, jewish-black relations, like black-korean deli owner relations, in new york are f*****g complicated and there's a lot of bullsh*t going both ways. you really can't say "oh the blacks are so anti-semitic" or "oh the jews are so racist" out of context it isnt one sided in my experience. you could say that but chances are you'd be talking out your ass.

:D:D :twisted:

I keep sayin.......We should all just keep Fuc$ing each other till were the same color......Racism solved......

I have to be honest.....I was a bit of a racist growing up, but I grew up in a racist household....Not my fault......But I'm all grown up now and color means nothing to me.....

I've been married twice to farang women and both times ended up in disaster....Both beautiful, blonde blue eyed......

But now all I see is Asian women and I'm personally happier with Asian women....

Does that make me still racist......I guess a bit......??????? :wink: :wink:

face it, you used racist language !

Crap, where did you learn to have intelligent discourse. Let me try this again. YEAH I USE RACIST LANGUAGE AND NEVER SAID I DIDN'T.

Maybe I'll need to repeat myself. We'll see.

I said I never discriminate when denigrating the butts on whatever stratisifcation you'd like to choose (ergo, the use of racist language). Got it? In other words, I'm an equal opportunity racist. To much political correctness in this world.

So, please tell me what I need to face?

It's YOU who said you never use racist language as I did, so I chose to remind you of some of your words which CAN be seen in just the same context. There's a word for that.

Some more stuff:

"that landed you with a bit of a ticking off from one of our dear moderators"

Ticking off? No, that's intelligent discourse because I wasn't using the proper definitions. Point was made, err corrected, and discussion was forwarded. No ASSuMEptions made. Whereas most everytime I reply to your posts its regarding one of your assumptions or your INCORRECT projection of one of my positions. Case in point, implying that I don't use racist language by telling me I have to "face it". It's tedious.

So the question is what's the point in holding a discussion if the other side doesn't use any sort of logic except for the fact that he/she KNOWS because they have "Thai" friends and they've dated "asian" women, oh and is continually hounding me about my ethnicity. It's actually getting laughable.

Please feel free to continue to attack my posts, but PLEASE use SOME semblence of intelligent discourse by not ASSuMEing things about me nor projecting opinions on me that are not my own.

C'mon Van Gosh, just because he doesn?t like white women don?t automatically make him a creep.

Not at all. We all have our biases. It's part of what makes all of us unique.

What I took particular offense at is him accusing me of slander and the use of foul language. My conclusion is logically drawn. In defense, I've just cited his words.

Okay, you've taken up his position of white women as stuck up biatches. "Yup, there is nothing worse than a stuck up "biatchs" who won't even look at you unless you drive a Porsche, earn six figures and look like Ricky martin"

These are serious gross over-generalizations in my opinion. They definitely are there (and in every race) but I've never had the troubles being espoused here and I ran with lots of professional women (No not prostitutes!!!! lol. Lawyers, doctors, bankers, blah blah blah). You'd think these girls would be ripe for that attitude.

If we look at your words, how many people DO drive a porsche, earn six figures and look like Ricky Martin. There ain't that many guys like that, and the girls can't ALL be holding out for so few guys.

When I asked jcboston about his experiences to justify his stance, he said he watches his friends in bars. What kind of data is that?

Seems like you're already taken, but I would also ask that question of you?

See heah girl (said in a US southern drawl accent), I'm tell'n you Thai women are brought up in a culture of 'Love your man, do everything you can for him and to make the relationship work.'

Now that you've heard about it, I hope this sets you straight. I'm looking forward to a whole new attitude change in your posts!!!

Just call me masta!!!

NO! ~ DUDE .... it's 2005!!

i'm truly sorry if your still stuck in your time warp

shame :?

NO! ~ DUDE .... it's 2005!!

i'm truly sorry if your still stuck in your time warp

Time warp??? I'm just trying to fight the power!!!

Everytime I have met you you've tried to boss me around!!!

I think if I know I'll encounter you, I'll bring a whip. I'm sure I'll need it for defense!!!

lol

heed ouR warning, or the hamster gets it!

Hey, don't you think you used the hamster enough? You could have gave it anesthesia before you declawed it!!! Put it out of its misery!!!