Why Farang Men Ignor White Farang Woman

CanadaGirl

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cos they can... :P

hey!...that was exactly my answer about 5 pages ago!

yeah, but u missed out the bit about dogs being able to lick their balls which is highly relevant to this topic. which is about what again???? well anyway doesn't really matter because the ability of dogs to lick their balls should fit seamlessly into any discussion on TF ...i hope

I'VE NEVER MET YOU!

What are you willing to bet?

Your getting a bit wide in the posterior so slim down or BUY new jeans!!!

First time you were drunk. Second time you just acted drunk. Think there was another time as well but all the faces tend to blend together when you get old and have amnesia.

Next time I'll take the mask off so I'm more memorable :lol:

Hey, you're trying to boss me around AGAIN telling me I never met you!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

frankenburner2, that's the difference between us. What did you do with the Hamster's body? Inquiring minds want to know!!!

STAKER!!!!

Huh? Stalker you dufus!!!

Staker may be for vampire slayers. And, if I remember correctly, you may have the teeth for a baby vampire, I ain't a slayer of the vampiric order.

How can you be the boss if you don't even know what your peons look like? You can play at boss, as you know, when the boss is away, the mice will play, and we mice sure do luv our cheese!!!

Speaking of cheese, I just got up. It's abit about 4:30pm. TIME FOR BREAKFAST!!!!

are u mistakening ME for BAM???

How could I? You look nothing alike. Plus Bam dances much better.

Less than 5 sentences? That's cause you're too drunk to remember or I'm ignoring your attempts at pretending to be drunk.

I'm really upset you forgot our memorable conversation of the meaning of life which is how I've structured my current living environment.

Now it's all down in the tubes again and I got to start from scratch.

::sigh::

bwaaahahaaaaaaa

no.... it as got to be someone else...!

one,

i dont discuss meaning of life

life has no meaning... just a glump of meat chunk.

two,

pretending to be 'sober' would sound more accurate...

unless, yay ...maybe discussing about life had to make me pretend to be drunk so i can pretend to pass out and stop the damn conversation!

otherwise, my brain only remembers those with smashing good looks... sorry.

otherwise, my brain only remembers those with smashing good looks... sorry.

Ha, my looks are good for smashing but I daresay not smashingly good!

lol

Well, I thought the "boss" could come up with something better than falling back on physical defects.

Maybe more toilet humour would be better than the slightly nihilistic view you've taken to pander to the public.

I'm ugly with a capital U, don't need a mirror to tell me it's true <--- Julianna Hatfield

IT'S all depend on individuals .everybody have their own taste.Those who ignore white women may be tired enough of their needs :P ......may be looking for change try something new.................

Some white men are faithfull to their partners.............

and don't forget EVERY COIN HAS TWO SIDES.