VISITING THAILAND IN MAY ... PLEASE HELP!

sonrisa70

Hello everybody!!

I am new here and i don't know who works this page... but i would like to say hello everyone...

On the other hand i will visit Thailand in a few time.. can you recommend me some places to visit and sleep... excursions etc...

I would like to visit Krabi, Ko-samui and.... bkk do you thing is ok?

a big hugggggggggggg

Hi...u live in my very favorite city!

A lot depends how much time u have here. If a week or 2 weeks u can for sure do krabi, Sasmui and such places. If u have more time and like the countryside I would recommend Mae Hong Son, especially Pai, Chiang Rai, and the Issan region...especially Udon.

BKK is...well....BKK. It's ok but there are far nicer places in Thailand....my opinion only of course.

Quite interesting....and not expensive....might be to hire a car and driver and slowly drive north from BKK.

If beaches are ur thing.....I would recomemnd Krabi.

Hi !

You must be crazy who leave frome Barcelona in mai when the formula 1 is....

I will actualy leave Thailand to look Formula 1 in BCN 11-13 mai.

Anyway, if you don't want to go all the way down to south, i can recomend Koh Chang and Koh Samet. Both are very nice island with clear water and nice beaches.

Enjoy your stay !

thank you very much for your help! I will be only 15 days and i prefer beaches because two years ago i have been in Chiang Rai i enjoyed so much!

What do you recommend in Krabi which hotel and in ko-samui? please let me know your comments a hugggggggggggggggggggg

Dear Thomas!

Thank you very much for your mail.... ummmmmmmmmm this is crazy i must organize my trip but i don't know how.... ummm 2 nights in bkk and then....????

Can you recommend me something?

On the other hand if you need some help in Barcelona... Please let me know i will help you without problem....

a hug

Hi !

You must be crazy who leave frome Barcelona in mai when the formula 1 is....

I will actualy leave Thailand to look Formula 1 in BCN 11-13 mai.

Anyway, if you don't want to go all the way down to south, i can recomend Koh Chang and Koh Samet. Both are very nice island with clear water and nice beaches.

Enjoy your stay !

thank you very much for your help! I will be only 15 days and i prefer beaches because two years ago i have been in Chiang Rai i enjoyed so much!

What do you recommend in Krabi which hotel and in ko-samui? please let me know your comments a hugggggggggggggggggggg