which song are u listening right now?

RYU666

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Phil Keaggy...a song called "Legacy".

Actually, I've never heard anything from him before, but that's the fun of www.radioparadise.com .... you don't hear the same crap every hour.

At the bottom of their home page, there's a link that shows the number of listeners in different countries around the world. There are two listeners in Thailand at the moment!!!

I actually like all kinda music except heavy mental rock, punk rock.. anything that fits same category :lol:

oh well i'm currently listening to "Mit dir chill'n" by Revolverheld cos it reminds me of someone :oops: and "You take my breathe away" by DJ Tiesto with same reason ;P

"Mit dir chilln" I know this song, but it has a german text. can u understand it?

Mit Dir chill'n

Das ist was ich will

Heut Abend ist nichts wichtig

Nur das ich mit dir chill'

Lass die Zeit einfach mal still stehen

Alle Und die Leute ohne uns durchdrehen

"Mit dir chilln" I know this song, but it has a german text. can u understand it?

Mit Dir chill'n

Das ist was ich will

Heut Abend ist nichts wichtig

Nur das ich mit dir chill'

Lass die Zeit einfach mal still stehen

Alle Und die Leute ohne uns durchdrehen

Yes sure. Ich habe deutsch fur 2 jahre gelernt aber mein deutsch ist noch nicht gut. So i already asked my german friends translate some of it for me hehe :lol:

i know who

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I actually like all kinda music except heavy mental rock, punk rock.. anything that fits same category :lol:

oh well i'm currently listening to "Mit dir chill'n" by Revolverheld cos it reminds me of someone :oops: and "You take my breathe away" by DJ Tiesto with same reason ;P

i know who

yes, josie. tell a little bit more. now it gets interesting ;-)