PARADORN & NATALIE what do u guys think?

chonmanee

Off the tennis court, Paradon is undeniably handsome. So he snagged an international beauty. Will it last? (I think not).

Tiger Woods married a Swedish fashion model. Will it last? Well, I think that Tiger has his poop in a pile so maybe it will. Time will tell.

So you mean if paradon was a trash collector and picked up natalie's garbage she would have fallen in love with his good looks and married him??

Off the tennis court, Paradon is undeniably handsome. So he snagged an international beauty. Will it last? (I think not).

Tiger Woods married a Swedish fashion model. Will it last? Well, I think that Tiger has his poop in a pile so maybe it will. Time will tell.

So you mean if paradon was a trash collector and picked up natalie's garbage she would have fallen in love with his good looks and married him??

That's not what I said. But if he had been a nobody, garbage collector, no, it likely wouldn't have happened.

who's paradorn?

The number 1 asian player on the ATP tour.And dont ask me what ATP means :lol: .

He's only ranked 82 on the ATP. What means, if I'm correct the Association of Tennis Players. The WTA is the Women Tennis Association.

I didn't hear a lot abt him anymore last years. I remember that he got ranked in the top twenty and even rank 9 in 2003. The year he got pretty far in two Grand Slams, Rolland Garros and Wimbledom. But that was only for a short while. He has only 5 titles, but won them all on small tournaments. Untill now his total price money is about 3,500,000 $ (compared to 30,000,000 $ for Federer, who's two years younger than him). Count the many lucrative sponsor contracts for the real top players in it and the difference is even bigger.

I my opinion he's not so handsome (but does my opnion counts) and not that rich too. She must really love him :P . If she's looking around in the tennis pro world their r bigger deals to make, if u go for the money and even the looks. :twisted:

• 1 year later...