Strange request

I had a member contact me today, asking to help her to pay for "study for airline"

for the sum of 4000 baht. It was actually a contact via MSN, but is a TF member that I have never spoken with before. Has anyone else had a similar request recently? If this is a serial situation (as I assume) I will PM admin and out her. Cheers -

I had a member contact me today, asking to help her to pay for "study for airline"

for the sum of 4000 baht. It was actually a contact via MSN, but is a TF member that I have never spoken with before. Has anyone else had a similar request recently? If this is a serial situation (as I assume) I will PM admin and out her. Cheers -

Japh ... it's the first time i've asked anybody on TF for money .... honest !!! :shock: :cry:

I also had girl ask me for 30,000 for her study. I think she ask every guy on TF. I guess we can post the name. the id was Jijery.

don't think you can bud, because it might be speculation not fact

no posting names on speculation...

aside from that, i looked at her profile!

i would crawl 10 miles,iin bermuda shorts, through broken glass,just to suck the tailpipe of the truck that picks up her dirty laundry. :shock: :wink:

she is very pretty....!!!!!!!

i just sent her 3 baht to her bank...my mistake. possibly....

Japh ... it's the first time i've asked anybody on TF for money .... honest !!! :shock: :cry:

more lies :roll:

I also had girl ask me for 30,000 for her study. I think she ask every guy on TF. I guess we can post the name. the id was Jijery.

don't think you can bud, because it might be speculation not fact

no posting names on speculation...

aside from that, i looked at her profile!

i would crawl 10 miles,iin bermuda shorts, through broken glass,just to suck the tailpipe of the truck that picks up her dirty laundry. :shock: :wink:

she is very pretty....!!!!!!!

i just sent her 3 baht to her bank...my mistake. possibly....

Hey I know for a fact I'm not the only guy she asked. I have my msn address on my page and she add me. After talking for about 2 mins she asked for the money. Hey 30,000 baht is enough to buy me beer for one night of course i wouldn't send to her.

I am really surprise about that,but i am new here ,so i guess i will be surprise a lot :lol: .