Loading videos...help please!

Hi folks - can someone explain to me a simple way to load up videos into a journal? I feel sure this question must have been asked many times before.

If I try and load them up in the same manner as photographs, I get nowhere! Alternatively, could you kindly tell me where I can find instructions to do same.

Many thanks for your time.

Robert

depends how you are downloading them.

i am not sure if you cand just download an asf or flash type file and upload it easily.

it never worked for me when i tried to upload a flash with the flash button, but i am not very good at all the methods.

i have to download flash and then convert the format, to mpeg...

there might be an easier way, but that is how i do it.

upload your "embedded text"html with the html button.

what formats are you downlaoding to begin with?

i also look forward to other peoples answers on this!!

Hi folks - can someone explain to me a simple way to load up videos into a journal? I feel sure this question must have been asked many times before.

If I try and load them up in the same manner as photographs, I get nowhere! Alternatively, could you kindly tell me where I can find instructions to do same.

Robert

If it's the video I think it is, we can all thank our lucky stars you don't know how to do it.

Hope it helps.

oh god!

piant is let free again from the insane asylum ???

look forward to 4 hours of drunken torture!

usually around 3:30 to 4:00 am, his neighbours call the police , and the men in the white coats usually come pick him up , and return him to his rubber room.

Robert

If it's the video I think it is, we can all thank our lucky stars you don't know how to do it.

Hope it helps.

oh god!

piant is let free again from the insane asylum ???

look forward to 4 hours of drunken torture!

usually around 3:30 to 4:00 am, his neighbours call the police , and the men in the white coats usually come pick him up , and return him to his rubber room.

That is an outright lie!!!

It's latex ;)

lol

don't give us any of that B.S. Piant !

(you wish it were latex, but that is why you were locked up in the first place!)

It is rubber !

you know it is!!!

antcrazy.jpg

lol

don't give us any of that B.S. Piant !

(you wish it were latex, but that is why you were locked up in the first place!)

It is rubber !

you know it is!!!

antcrazy.jpg

That picture of me in rehab was bulk mailed in confidence mate.

sorry bud...i thought bulk mail was spam, therefore almost public property :wink:

call my lawyer at " (66)555-gonnachargeyoubigmoney- 7789 :twisted: :wink:

PiAnt and Vacanti373,

I don't wish to intrude into this particular scrap :-) but I am finding difficulty loading a video into my TF journal (prior to this, pre-loaded into my Photobucket album from my camera, a Canon IXY 800).

When I try and paste the link into my TF journal, it malfunctions. Any ideas what I might be doing wrong? I don't have any problems with linking still photographs.

Robert

as piant said, and i already tried to say as your first post...it depends on the FORMAT of your video

if you have it in photobucket, what format is it registered in/under/over/sideways??

do exactly what largeant says..

go to the same make journal page that you use for pics..

but don't clik the little green tree.

clik html.

then cut and paste the embedded code from photbucket (the 2nd one down) onto the html page...then submit

if it doesn't work, your movies are in the wrong format..

if it is a weird format, you need to get a calling card from 7-11 and call god himself, because it isn't super easy, unless you have "paid for" programs.

there are free ones, but they are not simple.

i hope your format is mpeg...then you will have NO PROBLEM at all.

sorry for messing up your post buddy.!!!

i just like to take a shot at piant anytime i see him awake :D

watching for your first movie !!!

try it !