what is wrong with this picture?

ling_dtua_khaao

Looking For: Something Romantic

Hobbies:

I'm looking for a very nice, beautiful, cute, sexy and kindly Girl between 16 up to 23 years to be my slave and maybe for marry

Posted on his profile by a portly 48 year old guy in an ugly shirt, who describes nothing about himself that might potentially attract a woman he is seeking except that he lives in Germany.

I didn't know that "something romantic" and "slave" went together so easily.

So tell me TFers, what is wrong with this picture? Do you find it offensive? Yes, no, why or why not? I'm curious about people's opinions!

At the very least, I think the guy is asking for an awful lot. No harm in posting his fantasy wishes I suppose, but maybe he could try aiming a little lower....

--Ling

Well it seems to me, that if he has listed the most important things he is looking for in a girlfriend/potential wife (without regard to the emotional and spiritual - I don't mean religious - aspects of a person's character) then he's proabably unlikely to meet with much success in his quest. I think to most rational people that the physical qualities of a person (whilst not unimportant) have a lower priority than qualities such as intelligence, a sense of humour, kindness etc

I don't think, however, that "something romantic" and "slave" are necesarily incompatible. It would really depend upon the mutual sexual compatability of the 2 involved (this sort of thing being rather out of the ordinary, sexually speaking). As long as noone gets hurt, I say, to each his own.

I don't think I find his profile offensive.except that I'm not very comfortable with the age of the woman (girl) he's looking for. I don't have much of a problem with large age differences either way round, but 16 !! Slave ? Marriage ? hmmmm I don't know about anybody else, but this bit sounds very dodgy

slave sounds oppressive. age 16 is his sexual taste. two things mixed together indicate that he might have a paedophilia.

so the guy likes young girls who can or has potential to serve his sexual desire in the way he likes. it's good that he speaks his mind and knows what he's exactly wants rather than going with the societies's flow which might results in more serious problems to him and people around him later on.

if he can find a perfect match, that's a bless.

anyhow, why here, why in a thai website?

is it becoz it seems to have a potential to get one?

'slave'... is he looking for a gal that doesn't know german so she won't argue with him in any cases? is that also mean that he won't be wasting his time speaking flower language to her, just go straight to bed when he wants it and do things the ways he wants?

They say every picture tells a story haha! Even more wierd is that his average star rating is 5!!! Perhaps he IS popular amongst certain minorities. My personal opinion is that he's definitely on the WRONG SITE!! Takes all sorts.... Oh well I'm off to the DRINK-LINK now (my term for a cash-point machine or ATM - named so because it is common to visit one before going out on the booze) lol

[Edited on 26/1/2004 by stuart]

16-23... and gorgeous... and sexy... and kind... and nice... and wants to be an older German farang's slave....

that's what i call dreaming! but hey, if you're gonna reach, why not reach too high... just don't be disappointed if you don't get it all....

ah i see his profile has been changed to something a little less extreme... no more slave, 16-25 is now ok... but too late, he's already made his first impression on me.

--Ling

[Edited on 26/1/2004 by ling_dtua_khaao]

I have seen that profile too , ther are so many words contrast itself on that profile.But I just think that his english is not so good ...

he might mean others only he used the wrong word . I know that many germans translate it from their own language to the same meaning in english , but it's wrong.

but about that ages 16-23 ....... hey 16 in Germany is already an adult but if he has 16 thai teenager , he might in trouble !!

16-23... and gorgeous... and sexy... and kind... and nice... and wants to be an older German farang's slave.... Ling

@Ling

You mean ME???:D :casstet: