Where did you do it ??

KhunEd

Hey TFer's how is everyone tonight ??

Tonight at work the conversation started about good old time's when we were young and back in High School. Which turned into memories of past girlfriends and good time's shared with them. As we talked, someone mentioned how he and his girlfriend, went up in the barn late one night and they made love there in the hay under the moon light. ( So Romantic ) !

So, Where have you done it ? ( ( The Wild Thing , Shagging , Making Love ).... :shock: :shock: :shock: .....

I was 19 , I met this girl in a "Rock n Roll' bar. We had a few drinks, danced and as the bar closed i walked her to her car ( 1968 Volkswagen beetle ) We started making out and the next thing I know, both front doors were open, and we were doing it right there in the parking lot. After we were through and before she drove away she said to me , If my boyfriend finds out , he will kill you ! But thanks honey you were sweet " and I never saw her again..... :shock:

On Coogee Beach.My first Girlfriend & my first Sexual encounter.

We were both only 14 years old at the time.

I enjoyed it , but it was over all too soon.

At that age you are on & of like a Sparrow. Ha ha

She was a Red head & I found out it was true,

what they say about Red headed Women.

They are in fact Double Blowers.

Ps:- If you ever do it on the Beach make sure you put a blanket down. Don't make the same mistake as I did, no Blanket. While I was rasping away, the Sand made it feel like you were being rubbed down by Sandpaper. I suppose that is what it meant by 'The Agony & The Ecstasy". Ha Ha