.Whats your recipe for a healthy life?

sabaisabai

From eating the right things at the right time... to drinking the right things at the wrong time... 8)

...staying physically active and keeping your body free from any substance that can be used to modify a chemical process or processes in your body... :roll:

...and obviously a little touch of TF is a must have ingredient. :wink:

Whats your recipe for living a healthy life? 8)

I agree with you sabaisabai.

I Like to stay fit and healthy so I try not eat any food with trans-fatty acids or hydrogenated vegetable oil. Wouldn't want to encourage those nasty free-radicals. Processed carbohydrates are a strict no-no for me too although carbs in general are essential. I'm talking about starchy and complex carbs here folks.

Don't drink, don't smoke, exercise regularly and drink plenty of water with no diuretics and you're gonna live a long time, no ****!

I recccommend 1hr of bare knuckle fighting 3 times a week for excercise too. After 3 months you'll be as hard as nails and fitter than a pikey's dog :)

After 3 months you'll be as hard as nails and fitter than a pikey's dog :)

and here was me thinking pikey was a racist, derogatory and offensive term !!! guess i must have missed something !! :roll: :roll:

Hey hey hey!! That's 'our' word. Didn't you know? We can use it. You can't. Simple. OK? Same thing applies to the 'n' word. :)

I think it's irony, or something like that. Some words are deemed non-offensive when used in certain contextual situations. Anyway I can hardly aim a racial slur at myself. Can I???

Anyway's my old chavi, well done for picking me up on it :) Have you not heard that joke before? Some people say 'skinny as a pikey's dog' because we keep greyhounds and whippets. Although, admittedly, that's a bit of a stereotype. You can also say 'skinny/fit as a butcher's dog' same thing bro.

Hey I don't want another len chingaripen (word-war) OK? I seem to be fighting battles on all fronts at the moment. Some guy's are even being kind enough to PM me and offer me the opportunity to come and 'sort it out'.

No no no! I just want a quiet life, you know?

Peace brothers and sisters

and here was me thinking pikey was a racist, derogatory and offensive term !!! guess i must have missed something !! :roll: :roll:

Hey hey hey!! That's 'our' word. Didn't you know? We can use it. You can't. Simple. OK? Same thing applies to the 'n' word. :)

yeah i've heard the arguement about the N word before and to be honest i don't buy it .... if it's a racial slur then it shouldn't be used any anyone !!!

but if it's ok for blacks and gyspys to use these words then it's ok for everybody. u can't have it both ways and i don't see how u can use the word and then call someone else a racist for using exactly the same word.

btw .... i don't think ppl should be using the word !!

..I EAT everyday :-)

You said it so often it starts sounding like it's really meaningful :lol:

Is there more beneath the surface of this innocent-sounding reminder? Thx for the warning! :wink:

..Is that your healthy recipe ? hehehe

Besides said it often I also eat often.. :wink: no hidden beneath the surface ja, just tell the truth.. , dont you eat ? :shock:

..I EAT everyday :-)

You said it so often it starts sounding like it's really meaningful :lol:

Is there more beneath the surface of this innocent-sounding reminder? Thx for the warning! :wink:

..Is that your healthy recipe ? hehehe

Besides said it often I also eat often.. :wink: no hidden beneath the surface ja, just tell the truth.. , dont you eat ? :shock:

I didn't know eating every day was a recipe for healthiness.

But I guess I'll live to 100 then :lol:

I would live longer than 100, if i can have italian (food) as a main course and belgain (chocolate) as a dessert.. 8)

Everything in moderation.... except for sex and exercise....oh :shock: and fast motorbikes...

As for a good bowel movement... You should come and work here with me.. (survey vessel in angola) breakfast here consists of ''all bran and yoghurt'' .. great usually but when there is nothing else it gets a bit repetative after 40 days... On the bright side I am very very 'regular' :wink:

yeah i've heard the arguement about the N word before and to be honest i don't buy it .... if it's a racial slur then it shouldn't be used any anyone !!!

but if it's ok for blacks and gyspys to use these words then it's ok for everybody. u can't have it both ways and i don't see how u can use the word and then call someone else a racist for using exactly the same word.

Mate, sorry to keep dragging this up.

You're quite right. I was just being an arse. I'll try and stop that, ok?

It's not 'our' word at all. It's a gorgie word. I was just being a dinnelo mush. Stirring it up, you know? Wrong of me.

But it's a funny joke. It's funny how some things wind you up and some things don't. Like the difference between someone intending to cause offence and someone just having a laugh. I mean, people used to call me 'ginger minge' on account of me having ginger hair. 'Minge' is the Romany word for the female sex organ. Mmm . . It never bothered me at all . . funny

But you're right, we shouldn't use it. Thanks bro.

Anyway, back on topic!

It's not 'our' word at all. It's a gorgie word. I was just being a dinnelo mush. Stirring it up, you know? Wrong of me.

But it's a funny joke. It's funny how some things wind you up and some things don't. Like the difference between someone intending to cause offence and someone just having a laugh. I mean, people used to call me 'ginger minge' on account of me having ginger hair. 'Minge' is the Romany word for the female sex organ. Mmm . . It never bothered me at all . . funny

Anyway, back on topic!

no worries mate .... btw how u getting on with ur virgin GF .....

and has she a younger sister :wink: :arrow: :roll: :arrow: :twisted:

Anyway, back on topic!

no worries mate .... btw how u getting on with ur virgin GF .....

and has she a younger sister :wink: :arrow: :roll: :arrow: :twisted:

Going well, bro!