Thailand and japan

Gunner

Hi all, i wonder are there any japanese using this site? In october i plan to visit thailand and japan for 2-3 weeks and would like to know some cool places to visit. I understand it's quite simple to fly to Osaka from Bangkok but what about Tokyo and and suggestions as to which place would be best?

I'd like to sight see but mainly just travel, meet some people, go with the flow.

Cheers! 8)

• 2 weeks later...
Hi all, i wonder are there any japanese using this site? In october i plan to visit thailand and japan for 2-3 weeks and would like to know some cool places to visit. I understand it's quite simple to fly to Osaka from Bangkok but what about Tokyo and and suggestions as to which place would be best?

I'd like to sight see but mainly just travel, meet some people, go with the flow.

Cheers! 8)

Born and grownup in Tokyo but never been to Osaka being frank I DON?T LIKE OSAKA. About the Tokyo it?s depend on how long you will stay here. Nikko, Hakone and Fujisan are access able from Tokyo. Each place will kill your one days. 2 days is good enough to hang around Tokyo metro. Nightlife is extra and make sure it is Friday if you wish to see the night of Tokyo. If you come here on weekend then give me call! I will voluntarily guide you around only if you can eat my Japanese English. I know Tokyo better then your stupid lonely planet. Oh yes don?t take me wrong!!! I am a married man.