Cranberry juice ... where???

k123mp_Do

I am a big fan of cranberry juice(or soda) too. But i guess most Thai people don't like it that much, so its a bit difficult to find. If i want to buy some back home then i normally go to Villa Market or Foodland. I think TOPS supermarket at Thong Lor also have but i am not sure though. :?

I scored some on Condotown's recommendation. I found the Ocean Spray, but sadly, it's only 27% cranberry juice (and that's from concentrate). I'll keep looking, but in the meantime 27% is better than nothing!

In case anyone wants to know, it cost me almost 300 baht for 64 ounces. That's about $9 US. Damn, I can buy a gallon of 100% cranberry juice (not from concentrate) for about $6 in Florida. Ouch!

Deester, your right about the Thais not liking it too much. I had my Thai GF give cranberry juice a go, and her expression was priceless! Kind of like the look on a girls face when she get's an unexpected squirt...

:twisted:

see this is a prime example of how this website has gotten so boring.

the topics that will be dull as watching paint dry if they're about sex or dating... are about sex and dating.

the topics that would be intriguing if they were about sex and dating, like this one... inevitably and sadly are exactly what the headline says.

see this is a prime example of how this website has gotten so boring.

the topics that will be dull as watching paint dry if they're about sex or dating... are about sex and dating.

the topics that would be intriguing if they were about sex and dating, like this one... inevitably and sadly are exactly what the headline says.

"Heath & Fitness" threads, right?

I don't know......to be fair, this thread gave me a laugh the moment I saw the username of the guy who posted it.

Popped in my head, then I typed it in. That's the way it is. Oh wait...the way it be.

:roll:

• 11 months later...