Paris Hilton is out of jail

bkkris

I can't believe how much press this girl gets, she gets sentenced to jail for a driving misdemenor, and then complains that jail is unpleasant.Hello thats why they call it jail it's mean't to be unpleasant and a deterent!!!!! Funny about that!!!!

If it had of been Jane Average no one would of given a s@!t, can't believe I just wasted 5 mins of my life writing about Ms Hilton, she is no better than anybody else!!! Thats my 2 satang on the subject!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil:

I cant really see a problem with her.Shes loaded,has fun and her tv show where she f*cks around with some other girl doing menial jobs in BK etc is mildly entertaining .

Now i tell you what is really criminal;seeing Larry King with his tongue down some nubile chicks gob on the front cover of some celeb mag.Now thats what you call a genuine misdemeanour.Dirty old sod.

I cant really see a problem with her.Shes loaded,has fun and her tv show where she f*cks around with some other girl doing menial jobs in BK etc is mildly entertaining .

Now i tell you what is really criminal;seeing Larry King with his tongue down some nubile chicks gob on the front cover of some celeb mag.Now thats what you call a genuine misdemeanour.Dirty old sod.

celebrity mags in general are a misdemeanor.

and technically you wouldn't know he was a sod unless you'd seen the *entire* photo shoot :shock: