thoughtless postings...

Damnam1

Hello,

having read the entire thread of CutieGirl on her journey to the Netherlands it has been really striking that many TFers display a quite careless attitude towards drugs.This is somehow amazing regarding the fact that Thailand has very serious penaltys even if it is "soft"drugs only.

I dont think that we should trivialise the abuse of drugs.Neither in Thailand nor in any other country, especially in the Netherlands where you can take the soft ones..

In times of genetically manipulated "weed" that has 20 times more THC than it had twenty years ago we should not play down the facts, where constant use may lead to.

I like a good red wine buzz very much and I have also smoked a good home-grown between sixteen and twentysix, but should we not give a better example to the younger and not glorify the use of drugs and alcohol in the forum ?

Sometimes it seem as if a buzz on the weekend is all that counts :roll:

Greets

Ray

1. but should we not give a better example to the younger and not glorify the use of drugs and alcohol in the forum ?

2. Sometimes it seem as if a buzz on the weekend is all that counts :roll:

ehhhhh ....

1. HELL NO !!!

2. HELL YES !!!

CiaranM .... shining example to all !!!!

I see what you are saying, unfortunately people like to glorify the way they live.

It helps them feel good about what they do even if they know it's wrong believe me I know.

I grew up in a house full of drugs and hippies but I moved to get away from that, got over my drug habit in my early twenties and in my late twenties finally got myself an education. ( they said I was no good at school I was just a kid from a hippy home with no prospects, but it turned out I was just dyslexic now I have a B.A. )

I still cant go home at times like Christmas as I cant stand the bullshit that my family and their friends rant on about because they are out of it on cocaine, also I do not like the pressure they put on me it' almost like I am excluded because I do not partake in drugs anymore.

I done more than enough as a kid to know what I am missing out on, why do I need it now, I don't have some empty void in my life that needs filling with chemically enhanced experiences there is enough to fill my life in this world without that.

I see what you are saying, unfortunately people like to glorify the way they live.

It helps them feel good about what they do even if they know it's wrong believe me I know.

I grew up in a house full of drugs and hippies but I moved to get away from that, got over my drug habit in my early twenties and in my late twenties finally got myself an education. ( they said I was no good at school I was just a kid from a hippy home with no prospects, but it turned out I was just dyslexic now I have a B.A. )

I still cant go home at times like Christmas as I cant stand the bullshit that my family and their friends rant on about because they are out of it on cocaine, also I do not like the pressure they put on me it' almost like I am excluded because I do not partake in drugs anymore.

I done more than enough as a kid to know what I am missing out on, why do I need it now, I don't have some empty void in my life that needs filling with chemically enhanced experiences there is enough to fill my life in this world without that.

About your family doing drugs and all?..Watch and see, it's gonna bite them in the ass. I've lost many friends and family too it and me personally?, I havent touched the "funny stuff" since I was 18 and I don't plan on it anytime soon.

Ya done well!

Drugs are serious crime in Thailand. Please beware.

There is an singer in Thailand. She sold drugs with her bf.

The police caught them with thousand tablets of drugs (i think amphatamine and other things). First she was sentenced for 8 years and 1 months in prison. (This was soft if we compare that others got death sentence, or life sentence) But she appealed, now she got sentence for a life-time, but the court reduced to 33 years in jail.

Drugs are serious crime in Thailand. Please beware.

There is an singer in Thailand. She sold drugs with her bf.

The police caught them with thousand tablets of drugs (i think amphatamine and other things). First she was sentenced for 8 years and 1 months in prison. (This was soft if we compare that others got death sentence, or life sentence) But she appealed, now she got sentence for a life-time, but the court reduced to 33 years in jail.

HAHAHAHA!!! What a great deal! That would be like trying to barter on a new car and ending up paying 4 times more money...