can you still be friend with your ex?

onlytime

yes sure why not... 8)

but he will never get my love back

I am good friends with my Xs. We loved each other once and still do but in a different way now. I say hello sometimes and I am friends with their familys and close to their children. NOthing wrong with that.........

maybe your just nice girl Manee and some are not :wink:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes sure why not... 8)

but he will never get my love back

I am good friends with my Xs. We loved each other once and still do but in a different way now. I say hello sometimes and I am friends with their familys and close to their children. NOthing wrong with that.........

maybe your just nice girl Manee and some are not :wink:

i know my ex not want to talk to me na hehe i dont know why i dont want to get his love back anyway..

Sometimes it hurts and takes a long time to be friends again. BUt can we be friends with an X was the question and I think we can if we wish.......

• 5 months later...
can you still be friend with your ex?

Depends on circumstances but why not? Only sometimes it may be hard to avoid having sex because with your ex there are not real borders...

after the first few weeks i don't find it difficult at all to establish real borders. i tend to be friends with (most, but not all) exes, and i don't generally go back to any of 'em. and after the first few weeks i'm not interested in ex-sex, so it's a non-issue for me.

after the first few weeks i don't find it difficult at all to establish real borders. i tend to be friends with (most, but not all) exes, and i don't generally go back to any of 'em. and after the first few weeks i'm not interested in ex-sex, so it's a non-issue for me.

Yeah, good for you but I had this situation once. I used to hang out with a girl who then moved to the USA and we split apart because we felt it was not realistic to continue because of distance. Then she visited soon after and she had a boyfriend then while I was still on my own. As soon as we met we started behaving in the very same way as while we were together, same converstations and situations with all those feelings like warm feeling around the heart... We didn't have sex mostly because she didn't want but we came pretty close to that.

Yeah, good for you but I had this situation once. I used to hang out with a girl who then moved to the USA and we split apart because we felt it was not realistic to continue because of distance. Then she visited soon after and she had a boyfriend then while I was still on my own. As soon as we met we started behaving in the very same way as while we were together, same converstations and situations with all those feelings like warm feeling around the heart... We didn't have sex mostly because she didn't want but we came pretty close to that.

It sounds like butterflying female style if you ask me.

She's "pretty close" to using you and him, not your body but your mind.

Women are pretty good at that.

Of course if you do get used it's on your own responsibility.

agree.

one of the many reasons i find it easy to establish borders after breaking up with someone. the ex is almost certainly into it for the wrong reasons, and if i've not got someone else by then i'd most likely have a few dates lined up and not be interested in the ex "that way" anyway.

agree.

one of the many reasons i find it easy to establish borders after breaking up with someone. the ex is almost certainly into it for the wrong reasons, and if i've not got someone else by then i'd most likely have a few dates lined up and not be interested in the ex "that way" anyway.

I guess its not that ex is a dating frnd but a frnd after geting Axed or Axing you 8) :idea: :arrow:

Yes, some are and this one is a type that can take you to a ride to hell if you let her.

...It must have been said before......but TF wouldn't be the same if people actually read what others wrote......so....

....freinds with ex..? Can you still be....??

....Surely everything in that question depends on how the prefix came to be..

...If she was running around naked being chased by the local football team......then....

...but if the split was amicable and her mum still sends you a birthday card, then why not.....

...why should people not be friends just because they spent 2 months convincing each other that they were going to spend the rest of their lives together???

...that's like running out and buying a Ferrari when you have the first number in the lottery call.....

...you're still going to watch formula one after that aren't you?

...why should people not be friends just because they spent 2 months convincing each other that they were going to spend the rest of their lives together???

since when is two months enough to graduate as an ex?

jesus!

one month in my book... but it was an intense month. and i was 19 and foolish. and it was my birthday, and .... and... i liked it.