Fantasy Football League

lizardo

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

50% CHANCE AT PRESENT........SEEMS OTHER TFERS LACK FAITH IN THEIR MANAGERIAL SKILLS

doesn't matter - zbh and ciaranm would be useless managers anyway...

league doesn't start until 11th august ... lots of transfers stil pending .... i'll wait a few weeks !!

and still do f**king **** !!!!

• 2 weeks later...
ah SH*T....I thought you meant real footballl :lol::lol::lol:

we do, as opposed to the game wherein a bunch of large guys wear body armor and spend the bulk of their time standing around, patting each other on the ass, and waiting for the latest of the many dozens of commercial breaks to end.

You know you like watching guys pat each other on the ass :lol::lol:

even if i did, i'd barely get the chance watching american football. 90 percent of the program is commercials. (i will admit they got some good commercials on during the superbowl however.)

ah SH*T....I thought you meant real footballl :lol::lol::lol:

we do, as opposed to the game wherein a bunch of large guys wear body armor and spend the bulk of their time standing around, patting each other on the ass, and waiting for the latest of the many dozens of commercial breaks to end.

You know you like watching guys pat each other on the ass :lol::lol:

even if i did, i'd barely get the chance watching american football. 90 percent of the program is commercials. (i will admit they got some good commercials on during the superbowl however.)

I know what ya mean...that and instant replay, how does a 60 minute game last 3 1/2 hours...you know I was just F*ckin' with ya anyhow :lol:

say one thing for american football... it's not as boring as baseball (and i'll say one thing for baseball, it's not as boring as cricket, which is not as boring as watching a freshly painted house dry... )

When making transfers, please check your 'Transfers Left' (above right) for the month before proceeding.

Please note that you can make unlimited changes to your team before scoring for the game begins and in between Game Months.

Weekend updates are done on Monday mornings, weekday updates are done the morning after a match. The 'week' runs Tuesday to Monday.

PLEASE NOTE: Points are reset at the start of every Game Month.

you can make as many changes as you wish before game 1....!!

• 2 weeks later...