Fantasy Football League

lizardo

well your highly defensive line up does suggest it may be well suited for european football....

forza italia!!

given that fantasy football's based on individual players rather than team goals and wins, and given the relative cost of defenders vs strikers, it's a sensible approach.

my team in football manager 2008 looks very different, coz that's about winning games and playing entertaining football rather than sheer stats (my team has lots of pace, technique and attack). sadly, in spite of my impressive FM08 results (witton albion to champs league) none of the real-life teams i've sent my resume to have called me back :cry:

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can never keep up with the injuries.

Half my sides out .. Berbatov, Dawson, T. Cahill, L Neill.

you can swap out players you know. you get six transfers a month. i've used five.

ssshhhhhh .... don't tell every-f**king-body .... i've used 5 also !!

looks like it's working for you. you've stormed your way up the table to fourth-from-last...

Atleast the preening has ceased......

Manager Team Name Pts

1 Tip Hanoi tiphanoi 47

2 Sam Y Limping Soidog Avengers 44

3 zeus b held Khee Nok Farrangs 41

4 Darren Fitzpatrick Mallard Town FC 37

5 marty tf CITEH CITEH 37

6 JB JE Hat Yai Jandevils 35

7 George Harris Up To UUUUUUUU 35

8 Kai Aylward Stop. Singha Time! 29

9 Rob Payne Bleeds United 28

10 Didye KopOff Barnstoneworth United 28

11 erik sheridan lizardo's legends 27

12 Simon E The Cynical Farangs 27

13 Ciaran McFadden Lost in Bangkok 25

14 Viggo Poulsen Danish Dynamite 11

Im slowly creeping up the league, but Id do it a lot faster if I could score some friggin' goals!! Im starting to lose faith in the Tevez bloke, but I just know he will start scoring goals for fun as soon as I transfer him out of my team :evil:

i'm feeling that. i was fooked by stevie gerrard being out too. but at least ciaran's where he belongs.

Im slowly creeping up the league, but Id do it a lot faster if I could score some friggin' goals!! Im starting to lose faith in the Tevez bloke, but I just know he will start scoring goals for fun as soon as I transfer him out of my team :evil:

i'm feeling that. i was fooked by stevie gerrard being out too. but at least ciaran's where he belongs.

i had an absolute shocker of a first week .... improving slowly but surely !!

picked 4 strikers already and not one of the useless c*nts has scored a goal yet !!!!

damn.....what i've missed???

is it too late to join???

and hey, about my new boy , Tevez.....everybody knows, he needs time so don't lose the faith in him, ok?. this time, i hope, Fergie did right - not something like Veron.

Amen

jump on in there. i'm with you on tevez i've been following him for a while now. got skilss, go wheels. not much in the air, though. i just hope he starts getting something done soon, as he's friggin expensive.

and hey, about my new boy , Tevez.....everybody knows, he needs time so don't lose the faith in him, ok?. this time, i hope, Fergie did right - not something like Veron.

Amen

jump on in there. i'm with you on tevez i've been following him for a while now. got skilss, go wheels. not much in the air, though. i just hope he starts getting something done soon, as he's friggin expensive.

he's the 4th of the useless c*nts i've had pretending to be f**king strikers !!!

My apologies to Jamie Carragher

I rang Raffa the Gaffa and asked him to faff about on the substitution.

Just one more poxy minute and I would have had 3 points instead of 1.

C?mon Jamie it was only a collapsed lung and broken rib :shock:

the fragile flower had to leave early so he'd have time to be fitted for his skirt on the way to the hospital.

Amen

Yes, do join in. The Avengers are in need for some real competition here. These blokes are pretty useless.

Soidogs'll never walk alone.