Do you eat a lot when you are stressful?

chonmanee

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 years later...
Stramash, you probably have your whole face beaten, if you have such a picture on the avatar.

Oh wait...that may be the best comeback TF has seen since...Barsie.

So...sliced bread looks like it has been beaten??

Mind you, with a name like 'barbell' I should realise you are about on the same position on the evolutionary ladder as Paris Hilton's dog.

Now be a good muscle freak and go and eat some raw eggs.

:twisted:

Stramash, you probably have your whole face beaten, if you have such a picture on the avatar.

Have to agree with you there Barb......Never met the guy or seen his online boat, but he sounds a right bawbag AND he's a fkn JOCK!!

You try to help others and this is what you get :roll:

whit mair wid ah expect fae a durty flute playin sash wearin orinj bastirt!!!

:lol:

Mind you, with a name like 'barbell' I should realise you are about on the same position on the evolutionary ladder as Paris Hilton's dog.

It does not matter - it is bread or the bricks. The main thing that you shut your face. That's what I meant.

Other of what you wrote, you can say to my face when I'll in Bangkok. Cursing online I do not have habits.

It does not matter - it is bread or the bricks. The main thing that you shut your face. That's what I meant.

Other of what you wrote, you can say to my face when I'll in Bangkok. Cursing online I do not have habits.

It's bread fool. Is your eyesight on the same level as your intelligence?

Hey kids...look!!! All those steroids made the silly man's **** shrivel and his braincells disappear.

i'll bet he's a real bundle of laughs on a night out !! :roll: :roll:

although it would be funny watching him try to eat a chip butty made with bricks !!