Max_Edison

so, most seem to be leaning towards the Becker line?

both ZBH and Si seem to give these good reviews as I have been looking at different courses. Good for almost beginners??

:?

The Becker method is long and thorough regarding tones and pronunciation which the other methods tend to breeze over a little too quickly..

However, a ***** seems to be the most popular method

can you recommend one? :wink:

if memory serves correct .... number 71 or 73 in angelwitch !! :D

both ZBH and Si seem to give these good reviews as I have been looking at different courses. Good for almost beginners??

The Becker method is long and thorough regarding tones and pronunciation which the other methods tend to breeze over a little too quickly..

:shock: :shock: :shock: :lol:

think amazon will get my cash instead!!! :)

:shock: :shock: :shock: :lol:

think amazon will get my cash instead!!! :)

ohh what's her number?

What or where is Angelwitch ?

Nana Entertainment Placa, Sukhumvit 4. Walk about 50 meters into soi 4 and on your left, opposite of Nana Hotel is place called Nana Entertainment Plaza. Then walk in there. There is on your left a staircase. Take those and on top take to right. You see on your left Spankys bar. A bar or two after that is Angelwitch. Angelwitch is a bar. It might be that boys talk about Angelwitch in PAttaya. There, it is I think on soi 15 on Walking Street. You will see after dusk people having signs to show you where it is. Also bar in PAttaya it is.

Nana Entertainment Placa, Sukhumvit 4. Walk about 50 meters into soi 4 and on your left, opposite of Nana Hotel is place called Nana Entertainment Plaza. Then walk in there. There is on your left a staircase. Take those and on top take to right. You see on your left Spankys bar. A bar or two after that is Angelwitch. Angelwitch is a bar. It might be that boys talk about Angelwitch in PAttaya. There, it is I think on soi 15 on Walking Street. You will see after dusk people having signs to show you where it is. Also bar in PAttaya it is.

what about furnishings and tapestries?

Just kidding

amazon takes only online customer. no number to call over. sorry. i think amazon is more like a madam.

a very good madam as well!! lots of choice and you sometimes get cheap deals on used goods!!! :wink:

that is the way it should be and that is why she is the best madam in the world! She is so care about customer that if she does not have what you want, she can give you contact details to some other madam who can have what you want.

what about furnishings and tapestries?

Just kidding

Nana Entertainment Plaza, if the girl is from there who is the private language teacher, well, that place is ugly and smelly. But if she is from Pattaya, there the Angelwitch is great! So big and great.

But as said, Amazon is cheaper. Having Angelwitch girl teach thai is very expesive. Madam amazon can help with much cheaper money.

They are really good for beginner, almost beginners, and everything above that!

She made a beginner, intermediate, and advanced book. They are the best out there.

cool - just found the Becker complete audio course cd, the Becker beginners book and the Becker Thai-English dictionary on amazon for a total of GBP20!!

Surely cheaper than one of Si's whores!!!

:D

How did you do this? I'm checking that out on Amazon as well and it's more like 40 quid? :shock:

She made a beginner, intermediate, and advanced book. They are the best out there.

cool - just found the Becker complete audio course cd, the Becker beginners book and the Becker Thai-English dictionary on amazon for a total of GBP20!!

How did you do this? I'm checking that out on Amazon as well and it's more like 40 quid? :shock:

ah, I'm on .com rather than .co.uk.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0071419160/omniglot-20

:)

I see...I have never ordered anything from the .com site of them. I take it then as long as you signed in that works just the same as the .uk one? They don''t force you to buy form the .uk site?

I see...I have never ordered anything from the .com site of them. I take it then as long as you signed in that works just the same as the .uk one? They don''t force you to buy form the .uk site?

not sure mate. Never used .com either. Will have to see when I try and order them. :)

not sure mate. Never used .com either. Will have to see when I try and order them. :)

Ok Iain, do you mind being the guinea pig and letting me know if it works and you can order them from the .com site instead?

Thanks (and I may reciprocate by voting for your photo this month :wink: ). :)

i've ordered from both in both Thailand and the US with no problems.

seems to me i had to create an account on co.uk though but it may have changed by now. worked fine. shipping may vary depending on your location though (to belabor the obvious).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I used to work for Rosetta Stone and I found that it is only helpful for a college level person or higher to begin. It's purposefully constructed to be so simple, that even adults have trouble with it sometimes. But in the long run, it something that takes patience as well as determination and a hefty schedule... Gotta put in 10min everyday to it... The 10min isn't the hard part- it's the everyday.

• 1 month later...