why do thai girls always lie

youngsoiwalker

it does not matter if they work in a bar finished colledge or are just lazy.. thai girls always.. lie..... they always say they want one man but why do they always look for others.. why do they say thai men are no good... i think that is not true... we are all the same white or thai... i just dont understand why they lai and talk **** about thai men and falang.

why oh why oh why... my ko jai.

hummmmmm

it does not matter if they work in a bar finished colledge or are just lazy.. thai girls always.. lie..... they always say they want one man but why do they always look for others.. why do they say thai men are no good... i think that is not true... we are all the same white or thai... i just dont understand why they lai and talk sh*t about thai men and falang.

hummmmmm

I don't mean to be rude, but aren't you a REAL ESTATE BROKER!!!!!!! :shock:

Don't they tell white lies (ie. real estate brokers) to CLOSE A DEAL or is that only a GENERALISATION!!!! :shock: :o :roll:

Hypocrisy?!?

No one believes me but for the 188777th time because good normal thai girls dont like farangs...the majority of them anyway so the chance of u running into some messed up chicks are 90%

I mean if you think about it why would u wanna be with someone u cant really talk to, has totally different culture and circle of friends, live in another country, etc??? self-torment???

No one believes me but for the 188777th time because good normal thai girls dont like farangs...the majority of them anyway so the chance of u running into some messed up chicks are 90%

I mean if you think about it why would u wanna be with someone u cant really talk to, has totally different culture and circle of friends, live in another country, etc??? self-torment???

your talking about the "farangs" that hang out at girly bars right?......

it does not matter if they work in a bar finished colledge or are just lazy.. thai girls always.. lie..... they always say they want one man but why do they always look for others.. why do they say thai men are no good... i think that is not true... we are all the same white or thai... i just dont understand why they lai and talk sh*t about thai men and falang.

hummmmmm

They don't all lie. You're just not smart enough to pull yourself above the ones who do.

I don't think it is always a matter of like or don't like. For many, in their current existance, they don't deal with farang and so are uncomfortable, shy, carry misconceptions, are unable to communicate, and don't have the chance to get to know a farang well.

Given an opportunity in the right sort of enviroment, I think you will find things are very different to what you think.

Look Fuckwad ..(do you mind if I call you **** wad ? )..I'm not above gross generilisations ....(for example : all people like you are assholes)......but I think I've above ones obviously obtained through too much time in go go bars....

All Thai girls are liars ?

In my opinion the type of Thai girls that you describe are almost always surrounded and associated with total assholes . So the real question is " Who the **** cares if Thai girls lie to assholes ? "

isn't it ?

:P (I'll be periodically adding these as I'm not yet allowed to voice strong opinions here ....but mostly ignore them and take my insults are full hearted and intentional)

Well I reckon the answer to this is more complex than a simple yes or no. Yes lying is endemic in Thai society, not just with Thai girls, often this is related to deep seated social structures and more often than not comes down to a question of saving face, if u confront someone directly or try to catch them out, they will almost certainly lie to u to protect both of u from saving face.

Perhaps as many falang do u do not communicate effectively wth the girls u are seeing and place urelf in a higher position than them so they are uncomfortable telling u the truth so tell u wat u want to hear!!!!!!!!!!!!

They see it as protecting, farang see it as the unnecessary telling of lies that will inevitably lead to bigger problems (and loss of face).

It is not that farang see themselves in a higher position, but that Thais may see us in this way or think we see ourselves in this way. Is it not true that those who are of higher rank or who are richer are deemed to be there through a mixture of karma and birthright?

ha,ha,ha yep its a good cover all i use it all the time, its one of the best ones wen living in Thailand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well thats one way of looking at it . Here's another .

It's an annoying way people demonstrate their ignorance of Thai culture (there's nothing in Thai culture that finds it acceptable to lie about big fundamental issues as you folk describe) and validate their association with dodgy women . Any person , western and Thai , dealing with each other in normal means of reciprocal behavioural transactions , need never bring up the the concept of "they f**ked me over/lied to me/etc because they were saving face".

Just stop using this to prop up your denial people .For one thing it's irritating to rational people...and for another it's getting in the way of the truth .

Guest Tattoodude

hummmmmm

If they did not lie would you give them all your money?

I think not.

Then how would they support their deadbeat Thai boyfriend or deadbeat farang tattoo artist?

Just stop using this to prop up your denial people .For one thing it's irritating to rational people...and for another it's getting in the way of the truth .

Ignorance is bliss when your getting your **** sucked by a Thai hottie after countless years of unshaven haven, cottage cheese thighs, and surreptitious masturbation :twisted:

Thai man is number 1..My father 100% thai...Thai Girl not all the same..Stop talking about that girl..maybe only your girl do that to u..

Woah .Settle down as I'm sure he is a wind up artist . No one really is as stupid as this guy . I must believe that to sleep at night if I'm ever to hope to bring children into this world .

However it must be said , there certainly is a little room for some self reflection in Thai culture .