why do thai girls always lie

youngsoiwalker

Thai man is number 1..My father 100% thai...Thai Girl not all the same..Stop talking about that girl..maybe only your girl do that to u..

Woah .Settle down as I'm sure he is a wind up artist . No one really is as stupid as this guy . I must believe that to sleep at night if I'm ever to hope to bring children into this world .

However it must be said , there certainly is a little room for some self reflection in Thai culture .

:roll:

Rolling eyes as to demonstrate that Thai culture is in no need of self reflection ?

I'm not sure if you will understand this and I don't mean by that to call you stupid ....but ......

ironic ?

Maybe they are rolling eyes of knowing resignation? Unless you hate someone or they are a moron, always give them the benefit of the doubt.

Maybe they are rolling eyes of knowing resignation? Unless you hate someone or they are a moron, always give them the benefit of the doubt.

Perhaps . But if I ever meet someone who isn't a moron or I don't hate them I will be sure to give them the benefit of the doubt . For now I'll go with the gross odds and statistics and play it safe and assume they are .

Perhaps Khanitta just rolled her eyes to point out that every culture needs some self reflection icon_biggrin.gif

Perhaps Khanitta doesn't need a white knight rolling in to defend what she said ?

(of course every culture has great need of self reflection..my critique of thai culture has always been that it's absorbed the content of the west without the context ...my critique of western culture on the other hand is that everyone is an a**hole)

Rolling eyes as to demonstrate that Thai culture is in no need of self reflection ?

I'm not sure if you will understand this and I don't mean by that to call you stupid ....but ......

ironic ?[/quote

Its been along time coming but finally there might be something interesting to read on this disease ridden site, even if its twisted, and mostly cod ****.

THANK THE LORD!

Its been along time coming but finally there might be something interesting to read on this disease ridden site, even if its twisted, and mostly cod sh*t.

THANK THE LORD!

Don't speak too soon.....I'll be back next week....there's promises of better things to come....any lambs out there need slaughtering?

However it must be said , there certainly is a little room for some self reflection in Thai culture .

Perhaps Khanitta just rolled her eyes to point out that every culture needs some self reflection :D

While sitting in their underwear with their legs spread :twisted: 55555555

Better than nothing, dont tell me you dont like looking at hers !!

:evil:

if you got it, flaunt it !

you , ***** ! :lol:

Perhaps Khanitta just rolled her eyes to point out that every culture needs some self reflection :D

heeeeeyyyy there kimosabe. ummm... a LOT of people..... meditate in that position.

<<turns off webcam>>

Thai man is number 1..My father 100% thai...Thai Girl not all the same..Stop talking about that girl..maybe only your girl do that to u..

Hey, I think there is some misunderstanding here. MONEY is number 1.

:lol::lol:

money is a part of life..but not mean everything :!: you understand in your way..i undestand in my way..

..............I understand in your way as well, don't worry.

what u f*cking talking about? this topic about lieing or what??

I think there is a misunderstanding. Money really IS everything. Your way just haven't figured it out Khanitta :lol::lol: Here, have a euro and go get yourself a hot cup of java! lol

(see, it is money to the rescue!)

(ps. Zeus, u have any idea along with Slurms why the hell this thread goes on and on? lol)

And Babe, this has not been about lying since the topic owner started with the first message, everything else has been just a big junk load of bs, and how fun it is, how fun it is! :-D Lighten up, everyone knows this is "dejavu" topic and the opening was just big load of what they call it, uh, windup.