why do thai girls always lie

youngsoiwalker

jesusblabbinchrist...you must be perfect....if i ever meet you i will kiss the ground you walk on...someone who says they don't lie...is lying about not lying which is really actually just kinda f**ked up.

I don't lie about my lying about not lying.(new motto)

nice generalizations about people living in thailand and on this site. and i imagine that you're the be all end all back in your hometown. after all, you're so good looking that you put an animated picture up to represent you. but i guess that's good, because from what i read of your postings, you're truly a joke.

people with a lot of self-confidence and who are successful in life couldn't be bothered wasting their time insulting others as often as you do.

Firstly I was insulting the people popping in with their "all such people are such and such " jibes...so don't lecture me on generilisations....Also here's a clue ...people don't associate themselves with wankers , when they aren't the intended target ...well...unless they truly are wankers . But thanks for insights into the human condition, Sigmeund , and I'll be sure to take some time aside from wanking at the thought of how awesome I am , to consider how in fact I loathe myself .

the careful observer (thanks Zeus) would note I only insult assholes...if you take offence to what I say it's safe to assume you are also an a**hole . so who the hell really cares if you're offended ?

8)

Lie... evryone does it everyday from mild fibs to look good to adding colour to a story to out and out whoppers.

I did read somewhere that Thai culture shows a need to keep peace even if it means a lie.......... maybe all those white ones have added up for the people on this topic airing their bunions...........I hope my last comments don't get blown put of proportion.

It depends if you can deal with the motive...... some of those 'lies' are to keep the peace some are complete hum-dingers.

I don't know if Thais lie more than others. But I do know that honesty, even if it creates some negativety is slightly and I do mean slighty, more the norm in the UK and some other western countries.

But the thread starter does have a point, then again so does everyone else.

I do smell a bit of " Lets attack the farang and show our love of all things Thai" by other farangs on this topic.

As you've (the farangs) been hosed down by lies in this country perhaps some objective comments rather than the USUAL replies would break the norm :wink:

Ok. Let's try.

I love you Valetido & you're a real sexy guy but no more sex phone calls in the wee hours of the morning...I need to sleep. :P

Thanks babe................... :wink:

Keep the peace.

Peace.

(I'm lying my drop dead gorgeous a** off) :lol:

you're still thinking about that lingerie post aren't you?

All the time, Sushi. I have nothing better to do and have no life. Just lingerie, semi naked man pictures and shopping.

p.s What are these people talking about on here? sooo difficult to understand. :roll:

It's all about acte de présence:

Would you guys pleasessssssss stop whispering.. ?? :evil:

how did this thread got up to page 9?

Yeah it actually got to page 10.

Do you still wanna keep counting?

:lol:

well, one of the ways the thread keeps going is by drifting off topic often.

secondly, the best way to keep a thread going indefinitely is to ask a cliche-ridden-yet-controversial question about thailand.

Oh I noticed it too. What is this, after so witty comments this thread still this goes on and on

and

on

and

on

and (is this message opening 11th page or not?

on

and on

on question

that has been discussed so many times

that next time just mods should redirect this kind of topic to some old

topic opening about the same issue.

(am I there yet papa?)