why do thai girls always lie

youngsoiwalker

Guest Tattoodude

All girls lie.

Thai girls are actually refreshing because when a lie can go no further they then tell the truth.

In my experience Western chicks refuse to ever admit a lie, they lie to themselves and even when confronted with evidence like body, weapon, blood on clothing they still cling to "it wasn't me"

I have a theory that guys here actually get hurt because Thai girls often confess, a Western guy will never have experienced this before, example: He came home from work to find his white chick sat on his best mates ****

"I fell on it, it was an accident"

is then drilled into him over a couple of weeks and viola he believes, therefore he has never actually proved the lie.

He comes home from work in BKK same scenario

"I sorry honey I butterfly"

he is crushed.

See?

Thats how these threads start.

You only have to watch Pattaya people news to understand, everyone confesses in Thailand.

The problem here is not Thai girls, its the farang ******* that have conditioned and trained us fine farang men into believing women don't lie, it started with your mothers you know?

Farang ******* Burn them at the cross.

Now, at page 11 !!!

We should stop discussing , guys !! :lol:

Everyone used to lie ( always, rarely , barely, normally ,hardly , usually , seldom , etc. )...some people "always" lie, both men and women, it's natural , we/they have to lie for reasons, some think that it's joke and good fun to lie , some lie to survive , etc.....depends !!

But, when you knew that ..that person lied to you, would you like to get over it or take it with you for the rest of your life ??? it depends on you !

Therefore, everyone lie, not just Thai. 8)

Can we stop now ?? :lol:

Guest Tattoodude
Tatu dude u are so typical of the stereotype western men living in Thailand!!!!!!!!!!!

Why do u have this bitter attitude towards falang women???????????????????, i would say it's cos in ur own country u were in capable of maintaining a functioning relationship with someone who could understand ur language.

I am so amazed by the anger of u fools toward falang women!!!!!

The problem is u not them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bet ur one of those guys that cannot even talk to a falang women cos u feel threatened!!!!!!!!!!!

A lot of my best friends are falang women u tosser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you by any chance Falang and blonde?

:roll:

Guest Tattoodude
Tatu dude u are so typical of the stereotype western men living in Thailand!!!!!!!!!!!

Why do u have this bitter attitude towards falang women???????????????????, i would say it's cos in ur own country u were in capable of maintaining a functioning relationship with someone who could understand ur language.

I am so amazed by the anger of u fools toward falang women!!!!!

The problem is u not them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bet ur one of those guys that cannot even talk to a falang women cos u feel threatened!!!!!!!!!!!

A lot of my best friends are falang women u tosser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Having now read your profile :lol: nice one respect.

Let me explain, my post was a wind up aimed at the original poster a kind of parody if you will.

Hope that cleared it up for you Lancelot good luck with the mission . :wink:

Guest Tattoodude
Excuse my bluntness but this has to be one of the most mind-numbingly stupid thread topics that has ever been posted on this site....and that is quite an accomplishment! And some of the responses fit perfectly into that same description....wow!! I feel cheated that I will never get the time back again!!

The secret is, just read the title, wait until the thread is nearly dead, then post any old **** in answer to the OP, dont read all the other old bollocks.

You can get into big page numbers like that.

Guest Tattoodude
Cheers tatu guy now i get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The swrling dark liquid in my head that passes as a brain is moving even slower than usual this morning Cheers

was it your girlfriends idea to date other people?

Cheers tatu guy now i get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The swrling dark liquid in my head that passes as a brain is moving even slower than usual this morning Cheers

do try and keep up with the personalities of the regular posters on here .... it will make life much easier ......

ehhhhh .... maybe !!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Oh I noticed it too. What is this, after so witty comments this thread still this goes on and on

and

on

and

on

and (is this message opening 11th page or not?

on

and on

on question

that has been discussed so many times

that next time just mods should redirect this kind of topic to some old

topic opening about the same issue.

(am I there yet papa?)

nah new topics are better because if you redirect to an old version of the same topic every time then a) its' a thousand pages long and B) every time someone who posted deletes their profile it messes up the page count, and when you clikc on the last page you get a 'that page does not exist' message.

martin luther....wtf? His dream was cool but wasn't really a lie..just an unaccomplished dream..unfortunatly it may have been a lie if he wasn't gunned down by some other racist pig.

thanks for all your postings peoples.. sorry if i hit some buttons.

that was your objective, was it not? in which case apologizing just looks wussy. windups aren't supposed to be polite.

no reply for more than 12 hours so he came back to revive the topic :lol:

on to the next page please.

He needs time to sort out his life before he replies, you see, Sushi. I believe he?s been reading something from ?Rene Descartes? ?Je pense, donc je suis? or in this case ?Je ne pense pas, donc je suis? :lol:

You consider him a post-cartesian rationalist?

Mmmm to me he's rather a solipsist, thinking "if I don't see to it then it's not going to happen" (I mean the page 11 thing, congrats by the way) :lol:

agree.

do-be, do-be, do.

Excuse my bluntness but this has to be one of the most mind-numbingly stupid thread topics that has ever been posted on this site....and that is quite an accomplishment! And some of the responses fit perfectly into that same description....wow!! I feel cheated that I will never get the time back again!!

welcome to TF.

no body told me why allot of the thai girls dont like thai men.. i have meet allot of great thai people in thialand i have never understood why most of the girl whove i meet always told me that they would never date a thai man again and that farang men are so much diffrent. but if we all lie then how are farang men any diffrent..

why dont thai girls give thai men another chance.. i think they would be more happy in life cuz if they can find that good man he would understand the coulture they would understand each other balives and they would not have to deal with all the bull **** farang bring to the table.

answer that please.

thanks

no body told me why allot of the thai girls dont like thai men.. i have meet allot of great thai people in thialand i have never understood why most of the girl whove i meet always told me that they would never date a thai man again and that farang men are so much diffrent. but if we all lie then how are farang men any diffrent..

why dont thai girls give thai men another chance.. i think they would be more happy in life cuz if they can find that good man he would understand the coulture they would understand each other balives and they would not have to deal with all the bull sh*t farang bring to the table.

answer that please.

thanks

think of it this way:

if a thai girl prefers thai men, you, a farrang, are not likely to meet her in any context where that conversation will come up. this skews your sample statistically.

from our point of view as farrangs in thailand any conversation we have with thais only reflects the opnion of thais who choose to interact with farrangs.

thus the sample of thai girls that you or i would talk to is hopelessly skewed. i seriously doubt it reflects the opinion of the majority of thai girls. i also seriously doubt that a farrang would be the one to find out whether it does.

most of the girl whove i meet always told me that they would never date a thai man again and that farang men are so much diffrent. but if we all lie then how are farang men any diffrent..

No offence but that puts the quality of the Thai girls you meet into question .

The Thai men they must associate with must be the same dead beat/ drunks you'd associate with the lower/uneducated "classes" . Middle classed Thai men on the whole make as good...mostly better husbands and providers than the brand of "farang" you find in Thailand . In my experience well adjusted Thai girls would still on the whole , given the choice , marry a decent man from their culture . So where you are meeting these Thai girls who drone on about how bad Thai men are , I'm guessing ...is not a good place .

most of the girl whove i meet always told me that they would never date a thai man again and that farang men are so much diffrent. but if we all lie then how are farang men any diffrent..

No offence but that puts the quality of the Thai girls you meet into question .

The Thai men they must associate with must be the same dead beat/ drunks you'd associate with the lower/uneducated "classes" . Middle classed Thai men on the whole make as good...mostly better husbands and providers than the brand of "farang" you find in Thailand . In my experience well adjusted Thai girls would still on the whole , given the choice , marry a decent man from their culture . So where you are meeting these Thai girls who drone on about how bad Thai men are , I'm guessing ...is not a good place .

Don't you get it? Name = (not so)youngsoiwalker + he wears a cowboy hat = soicowboywalker. And there you have your answer.

I did hear a new one the other night. I asked a girl if she was married and she replied 'I dont know'. Now that is very Thai. I mean you have declared undying love to some guy and then six months later you are in a bar saying '! dont know...'

Come on.. we all know...

depends on what the definition of "is" is.

why dont thai girls give thai men another chance.. i think they would be more happy in life cuz if they can find that good man he would understand the coulture they would understand each other balives and they would not have to deal with all the bull sh*t farang bring to the table.

answer that please.

thanks

it could be one of these...

1) its a trend.

2) to practice her english? lol

3) different physical assets...the face, the height, the size,...etc.

4) different mentality, attitude, knowledge, etc.

5) hurt by thai men

the list goes on...

for me, i've decided what my type would be since i found my first crush watching the series "my so-called life" - jared leto

and that was when i was ermm.. in the secondary school LOL

(yep it was ALL about looks at first and still a bit so...but you (*i*) can't be too stupid to just go for looks alone.)

I did hear a new one the other night. I asked a girl if she was married and she replied 'I dont know'. Now that is very Thai. I mean you have declared undying love to some guy and then six months later you are in a bar saying '! dont know...'

Come on.. we all know...

could that be...she liked you and she was having a change of heart? :roll:

Come on.. we all know...

Or maybe she didn't understand your karaoke Thai and thought you said something else........ :D

Come on.. we all know...

Or maybe she didn't understand your karaoke Thai and thought you said something else........ :D

Actually she spoke perfect english with a somewhat grating american accent. Her friend told me that she was married to some guy in Qatar (wedding ring on the right hand!).

'I dont know' is just so lame. I mean I would have respected her more if she had simply lied. Guess she didnt want to be married on that particular night.