why do thai girls always lie

youngsoiwalker

Guest Tattoodude
I did hear a new one the other night. I asked a girl if she was married and she replied 'I dont know'. Now that is very Thai. I mean you have declared undying love to some guy and then six months later you are in a bar saying '! dont know...'

Come on.. we all know...

could that be...she liked you and she was having a change of heart? :roll:

Or maybe she didn't understand your karaoke Thai and thought you said something else........ :D

Actually she spoke perfect english with a somewhat grating american accent. Her friend told me that she was married to some guy in Qatar (wedding ring on the right hand!).

'I dont know' is just so lame. I mean I would have respected her more if she had simply lied. Guess she didnt want to be married on that particular night.

It's the first time you really care about the answer isn't it? :lol:

I know, it's hard to f*ck people you don't respect :wink:

:lol:

I find it more of a turn on ******* people who dont respect me, its kinda nasty.

most of the girl whove i meet always told me that they would never date a thai man again and that farang men are so much diffrent. but if we all lie then how are farang men any diffrent..

No offence but that puts the quality of the Thai girls you meet into question .

The Thai men they must associate with must be the same dead beat/ drunks you'd associate with the lower/uneducated "classes" . Middle classed Thai men on the whole make as good...mostly better husbands and providers than the brand of "farang" you find in Thailand . In my experience well adjusted Thai girls would still on the whole , given the choice , marry a decent man from their culture . So where you are meeting these Thai girls who drone on about how bad Thai men are , I'm guessing ...is not a good place .

Don't you get it? Name = (not so)youngsoiwalker + he wears a cowboy hat = soicowboywalker. And there you have your answer.

:lol:

he he...please dont stop discussing , now I am loving it...

WWIII is coming !!

• 5 years later...

If you mean why do Thai girls always lie to you, you should be able to work it out for yourself i.e. you don't deserve the truth.

If you mean why do they lie in general, it's the same reason anyone does anything kneejerk or without thinking, they're conditioned to do so.

Try to think of life in Thailand as something you do while real life is on hold.

00024245.jpg

Edited by PiAnt