Why do farang men lie?

valetudo

Once we men and women share the same values and morals but now it's like all the boys've gone bad and slutty and it's so hard to find men you can look up to :(

Hard to find men you can look up to? In BKK? 55555 of course! You can't look up to someone who's lying in the gutter. Most farang come to Thailand to shag lots of Thai girls and drink. They pretend to be nice guys because it helps them get more girls into bed for free. So it's not surprising that it's difficult to have a meaningful trusting relationship with them.

and strangely, when you're honest about NOT being a nice guy, no one believes you :shock:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This forum assumes that " ALL" farlang men lie, thats bullsh*t

Actually it doesn't. The original question was "Why do farang men lie?". And to be quite honest (..hmmm) I've noticed a HUUUGE amount of lying by farangs in BKK. So while this is a generalisation, it's still quite valid.

Guest Tattoodude
This forum assumes that " ALL" farlang men lie, thats bullsh*t, it also makes the assumption that " All " Thai women never lie, again Bullsh*t.....

Walk into Nana Plaza on any given night, and the place stinks of lies, from both sexes, Man says " Baby, you are the only one for me" ( tomorrow he will be with someone else)... Girl says " Baby let me go to the bathroom before we go to your place" ( Actually going to text her other male friend, that her mom is sick, so lets get together tomorrow night).. :shock:

There are many good people out there, both men and women, farang and thai, but there the ones sitting at home wondering when will i find true love.. :shock:

do men really go into nana plaza and say "baby you're the only one for me"???

Yeah I do it all the time, never thought it would hurt anyone though :shock:

Guest Tattoodude
Once we men and women share the same values and morals but now it's like all the boys've gone bad and slutty and it's so hard to find men you can look up to :(

Hard to find men you can look up to? In BKK? 55555 of course! You can't look up to someone who's lying in the gutter. Most farang come to Thailand to shag lots of Thai girls and drink. They pretend to be nice guys because it helps them get more girls into bed for free. So it's not surprising that it's difficult to have a meaningful trusting relationship with them.

Yes tis true. I cant even pretend to be nice, I am honest, brutally so, but nice no. I told them all, but did they listen? No they didn't and what happens? Thats right they slope off with Mr Nice guy smooth talker only to find out he came here to drink and shag.

Serves them right, Western, Thai, Indian, Greek, Polish, Iraq *******. :twisted:

Yes tis true. I cant even pretend to be nice, I am honest, brutally so, but nice no. I told them all, but did they listen? No they didn't and what happens? Thats right they slope off with Mr Nice guy smooth talker only to find out he came here to drink and shag.

Serves them right, Western, Thai, Indian, Greek, Polish, Iraq *******. :twisted:

You make a good point. I should say "Many pretend to be nice guys" instead of "They pretend to be nice guys". I don't think there's anything wrong with coming here to shag and drink, it's lying to get it for free that makes many of them scum.

thumb up for joopjib post! i am agree with ur view.. i would add that not only farang guys who pretend to be mr. nice but also thais and asian guys do the same thing.. and some thai women are as evil as those pretenders or even worse coz somehow girls are smoother in some case.. so give me a break about who like to lie more thai or farang.. they all lie they all like to wear mask to each other.. well pity those who like to lie.. they will never find the true happiness..

and strangely, when you're honest about NOT being a nice guy, no one believes you :shock:

i believe U !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There really is nothing wrong with coming to Thailand or anywhere to shag as many women as possible if that's somewhat your goal in life but why can't you just do it gracefully and honestly? Walk into any bar in Thailand and you will find at least one girl who is more than willing to shag but that's too easy no challenge so many farangs esp expats shift their aim to nice normal thai girls. Maybe it feels victorious being able to deceive people into shaging u I wouldnt know becos I never have to try that hard and I have nothing to brag to my mates about. Anyway Bangkok is not a big city and after awhile they keep running into more and more girls and people who know what low lives they are and hey what goes around comes around. One day their daughters are gonna feel it too but that's alright they will cope just fine having such experienced dads.

For all the nice guys just know there are lots of great smart fun-loving women out there who appreciate men for the right reasons like being a gentleman and honest which doesnt conflict with being sexy or horny in anyway :)

Guest Tattoodude

You make a good point. I should say "Many pretend to be nice guys" instead of "They pretend to be nice guys". I don't think there's anything wrong with coming here to shag and drink, it's lying to get it for free that makes many of them scum.

Wow your still paying huh?

No point being bitter about it. What I tend to do is work my arse off and sit back watching all and sundry piss their earning up the wall chasing *****. I find from personal experience that in this game being a spectator is better than playing.

unlike cricket.

Ok...I'm gonna put a stop to this posting...

We men lie because we can, and we know we will get away with it.

Its the same reason as woman lie. Cause you know we'll forget all about it as soon as we are having sex. So thats that...We lie, You, lie, they lie, everyone ******* lies because we can...its basic human nature to lie and keep things a secret for saving face and disappointment.

Why do women fall for men's lies so easily ? Well in my opinion they don't unless THEY WANT TO ...Women are born lie detectors..unless it doesn't suit them to be.... because maybe they are desperate for love..and well there is nothing sexy about desperation so the men leave......or b )horny

What kind of lies can a man tell that would get a women into bed anyway ? That's kind of a myth really ...

What kind of lies can a man tell that would get a women into bed anyway ? That's kind of a myth really ...

ohhh i have a few...let me check my magic bag of tricks...

Lie 432.34.0874.a:

Baby why would I want someone else when I have you. I feel like I've been waiting my whole life for you. :lol:

basically its not a myth...it all just depends on the mood your in and how many times something cheesy like that works. Trial n error baby!

"I love you !" usually gets you a long way icon_lol.gif

Really ?

Anyman that says I love you for a shag ...must either

a) be saying it pretty quickly into the relationship

B) saying it after a long time knowing each other..without getting shagged yet

if it's

a) then he's desperate and I doubt she'd shag him without ulterior motives such as access to his cash

B) the type of man who'd calculatedly hang out with a girl for a long time and then spring an "I love you "onto her for a shag....well...see A .

any other attempts ?

basically its not a myth...it all just depends on the mood your in and how many times something cheesy like that works. Trial n error baby!

If she shags you for your cheesy lines ...does she really have any credibility or business saying "she never saw it coming " ?

or perhaps more.."why are you trying to shag 14 year olds ?"

saying i love you will cause many a heart breaks...i would avoid this one as it usually causes psychosis and that should be avoided at all costs unless you like being castrated. Someday I will write a book on easy to use pick up lines(bilingual) and sell it cheap cause i know most of you guys are cheap asses...haha but I will do that in pure fairness. ohhh goodness. Basically avoid saying "I love you" at all costs, unless your

A. Married

B. An idiot

C. Not human

Or folks...you could patiently await my hilarious book called "Women : A guidebook (and a warning ) ...which I'm sure you will admit has a lot of punctuation in it's title , but perhaps not in regards it's hilarity ..

I'm currently writing its second draft...that's not to say the first version was crap, extremely offensive and a tad bitter ....(but perhaps to imply it)...

Can i co-write the chapter on common sense: where to buy or study it?

Sorry , there are only 30 chapters . It's designed for men , and thus intended to be read over the period of one month , everyday as you perform your rituals on the bog . Just remember to put the seat back up when you are done , for easy urinal access . You can't expect her to do it , if you don't ....

"I love you !" usually gets you a long way icon_lol.gif

Really ?

Anyman that says I love you for a shag ...must either

a) be saying it pretty quickly into the relationship

B) saying it after a long time knowing each other..without getting shagged yet

Comon slurms, yr a smart guy, you've been to BKK. You've given (B) and ©. Here's (a)..

"Wants a quick shag without having to pay a bargirl and knows this line works on naive Thai girls nearly every time"

If you don't believe me hang around a tf party for a while.

"Wants a quick shag without having to pay a bargirl and knows this line works on naive Thai girls nearly every time"

mate..I've done awful things in my life....but I could never tell a bird I cared about her for a shag ....I just couldn't derive pleasure from that....

a human being on the other hand...

:P

seriously though...I prefer more sophisticated , sinister forms of manipulation....like "romance"...

Guest Tattoodude
saying i love you will cause many a heart breaks...i would avoid this one as it usually causes psychosis and that should be avoided at all costs unless you like being castrated. Someday I will write a book on easy to use pick up lines(bilingual) and sell it cheap cause i know most of you guys are cheap asses...haha but I will do that in pure fairness. ohhh goodness. Basically avoid saying "I love you" at all costs, unless your

A. Married

B. An idiot

C. Not human

Oh I would so buy it, your almost a GOD already.

:lol:

I think a lot of farang men will say they lie (about their intentions, or what they want from the girl) so they don't hurt the other person's feelings. Truth is it is easier to lie then it is to tell the truth. No one wants to face tears for saying what we should say, when we can lie and put off what many times turns out to be the inevitable telling of the truth.

sometimes lies equal procrastination.