Why do farang men lie?

valetudo

Guest Tattoodude
Women are born lie detectors..

Not really.

It's just that women seem to have a bit more self restraint than men.

Women do not shag around as easily as men, fact. Why should they? They are surrounded by authors who are clearly studs, all they have to do is give you a little taste after you drop one of your cheesy "plays" on them, sit back and watch and wait.

Whilst your busy congratulating yourself and penning your next pick up line, they sit and watch, you do as expected and get caught, your then on the back-foot, they start to play whilst keeping you so drowned in your own guilt and so busy justifying your lies that you do not even spot or let alone look for the whoppers they are telling.

It's an age old game boys.

Patience however on a mans part pays dividends, honesty actually fucks them up, everyone lies sooner or later and gets caught, get a bird on a guilt trip, thats how you get your socks washed and your knob sucked to order.

I would hold of on those books if I were you.

Unless it's the dummies guide to wimmin.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

saying i love you will cause many a heart breaks...i would avoid this one as it usually causes psychosis and that should be avoided at all costs unless you like being castrated. Someday I will write a book on easy to use pick up lines(bilingual) and sell it cheap cause i know most of you guys are cheap asses...haha but I will do that in pure fairness. ohhh goodness. Basically avoid saying "I love you" at all costs, unless your

A. Married

B. An idiot

C. Not human

Oh I would so buy it, your almost a GOD already.

:lol:

sweet my first customer....luckily for you i am a god...well at least in my world.

Women do not shag around as easily as men, fact. Why should they? They are surrounded by authors who are clearly studs, all they have to do is give you a little taste after you drop one of your cheesy "plays" on them, sit back and watch and wait.

Are you talking to me ? I'm neither a stud , nor an author . My book is mostly a satire of the way men think of women , smart guy .

Whilst your busy congratulating yourself and penning your next pick up line, they sit and watch, you do as expected and get caught, your then on the back-foot, they start to play whilst keeping you so drowned in your own guilt and so busy justifying your lies that you do not even spot or let alone look for the whoppers they are telling.

That's very true though .

Guest Tattoodude

Are you talking to me ? I'm neither a stud , nor an author . My book is mostly a satire of the way men think of women , smart guy .

Look at the post above your own and draw your own conclusion.

Guest Tattoodude
saying i love you will cause many a heart breaks...i would avoid this one as it usually causes psychosis and that should be avoided at all costs unless you like being castrated. Someday I will write a book on easy to use pick up lines(bilingual) and sell it cheap cause i know most of you guys are cheap asses...haha but I will do that in pure fairness. ohhh goodness. Basically avoid saying "I love you" at all costs, unless your

A. Married

B. An idiot

C. Not human

Oh I would so buy it, your almost a GOD already.

:lol:

sweet my first customer....luckily for you i am a god...well at least in my world.

Why's that lucky for me?

I am trying to read between the lines but the tumbleweed keeps distracting me.

simple case of mistaken identity. i'm the author/stud, not slurs.

be right back after i service some of my wenches.

Guest Tattoodude

By wenches you mean tall Oirish lady boy?

By wenches you mean tall Oirish lady boy?

ciaran's not that tall.

I have never lied in my whole life. I don't know how to anyway.

Now maybe people have lied to me? I had not thought of that before, so yes it is possible? Still I don't think anyone has ever lied to me?

wow this guy's so naive he believes everything he tells himself. there must be something i can con him out of...

I have never lied in my whole life. I don't know how to anyway.

Now maybe people have lied to me? I had not thought of that before, so yes it is possible? Still I don't think anyone has ever lied to me?

wow this guy's so naive he believes everything he tells himself. there must be something i can con him out of...

Go for a potato. I bet he's got one.

oh sirrrrrr i'll gladly pay you tuesday for a potato today...