Anger : Wot & How's ya anger?

I play some music very ******* loud after about 20 mins of mixing up some good funk and breaks I seem to have chilled out a bit and can deal with the problem in a calm manner.

Happened to me last night when my business partner got drunk and acted like a fool. Were OK today but I was proper angry with him. After some loud music I was able to be more objective and found out the real reason for his bad behavior.

How about ya anger?

How to get your anger under control? --Let it all hang out? --Or Keep it at bay?....

Let it hang out can cause problems (and maybe a broken cell phone)

Keep it at bay, as in bottling it in will make you frustrated and eventually it'll show up in some other way.

A better way is to let it go. Just notice the anger and watch it slowly die down. Then you find yourself thinking how stupid it was to get angry.

If I am angry I will tell that person that I'm angry and not gonna talk to him/her and gone quiet. (not really angry but a bit annoyed)

If I am really angry I will just stay quiet by myself.

If I am seriously angry, you dont want to be around me... Its not cute at all when I really pissed off, I will lost control of myself. (it rarely happened - once a year maybe)

Normally if I got angry I will just stay quiet all alone for awhile and then I will calm down myself but not if someone continue mess up with me.

piant, confirm if your technique works.

Hmm Well, I can't recommend the phone throwing as a usable anger-management technique, as it generally just serves to fuel the anger rather than abate it.

However, I can heartily recommend the arse-biting technique (though I must admit I'm a little bemused as to how you would get an erection ja. Maybe you could borrow one.

have you tried killing postal employees?

Hmm Well, I can't recommend the phone throwing as a usable anger-management technique, as it generally just serves to fuel the anger rather than abate it.

However, I can heartily recommend the arse-biting technique (though I must admit I'm a little bemused as to how you would get an erection ja. Maybe you could borrow one.

Does that give you an erection then Zeus, :twisted:

Does that give you an erection then Zeus, :twisted:

no not really but it IS fun.

Great phones for smashing up are:

Nokia_3310.jpg

I can't remember how many of these died in my arms. Close to 10 I suppose. Cost (at the time) around 4 - 5000 Baht. Screen replacement 500 baht.

Samsung-E700-held.jpg

With it being a folding type, it was almost inevitable it's be snapped in half as a dry twig. Cost (at the time) around 13000 baht. Never made it to screen replacement. Didn't stand a chance. Stay away from folding phones.

nokia_3220_red_neu.jpg

Still sitting in pieces on my shelf, I can't seem to let it go. Quite a handy little phone with a usable camera and a robust casing, which meant it didn't break until the second impact with my living room wall. Cost (at the time) around 5,600 Baht. Screen replacement 1500 Baht.

nokia-1110i.jpg

My current wannabe victim, sorry mobile phone. Cost around 1400 Baht. I suddenly realised that having a cheap phone would save me loadsa money in repairs/replacement. Screen replacement only 400 baht (twice). Well, I've had it 2 months.

Yes there were others, but I needn't dwell on them all. Some were just too personal.

Next time throw it to me here..¢ÇéÒ§ÃÒ·Ò§¹Õé¨éà ¨Ò¤ÃÂÃѺ àÊմҢç :P

Great phones for smashing up are:

Nokia_3310.jpg

I can't remember how many of these died in my arms. Close to 10 I suppose. Cost (at the time) around 4 - 5000 Baht. Screen replacement 500 baht.

Samsung-E700-held.jpg

With it being a folding type, it was almost inevitable it's be snapped in half as a dry twig. Cost (at the time) around 13000 baht. Never made it to screen replacement. Didn't stand a chance. Stay away from folding phones.

nokia_3220_red_neu.jpg

Still sitting in pieces on my shelf, I can't seem to let it go. Quite a handy little phone with a usable camera and a robust casing, which meant it didn't break until the second impact with my living room wall. Cost (at the time) around 5,600 Baht. Screen replacement 1500 Baht.

nokia-1110i.jpg

My current wannabe victim, sorry mobile phone. Cost around 1400 Baht. I suddenly realised that having a cheap phone would save me loadsa money in repairs/replacement. Screen replacement only 400 baht (twice). Well, I've had it 2 months.

Yes there were others, but I needn't dwell on them all. Some were just too personal.

Pi Ant, you just throw your mobile phone or any mobile phones close your hand kaa? :?

Just asking for be careful my mobile when you are angry. :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

I rarely get angry at anything in my daily life..........not worth the stress on my person........ :D

But I do get ticked off at times on TF, in a forum or journal........but that's only because I quote with my passion and feelings on instinct, maybe not the best thing to do, thinking afterwards. :oops: .........but it all passes the next day..... :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

I am an easygoing person in common.

But it doesn't often occur for this one of my personality indeed.

As my birth year is snake I think it can explain myself much.

I were a rattlesnake.

rattlesnake.jpgRattle.jpg

For my rattle located at the tip of my patience to someone or something affectived. My rattle is used as a warning device when threatened.

I never attack anyone first.

They may annoy me again and again...If I have enough patience I just give them ignoring.

Better away from my anger! Warning! :evil:

129.jpg

• 1 month later...
How about ya anger?

How to get your anger under control? --Let it all hang out? --Or Keep it at bay?....

....How to manage your anger?

I think its better to express your anger rather than to suppress it , as long as you dont harm anyone including yourself .

There's a lot of energy that comes with being angry . So I try to burn that energy doing something worthwhile .

1. Exercise / Sport

2 . Metallica or similar music played very loud

3. Anything else that requires a lot of energy such as Sex .

Its not easy being angry when you have no energy left .