FREE Photography Workshop

jon.photography

Hi,

I am the photojournalist Jonathan Taylor, I currently run Photography School Asia in Bangkok. To test our new gallery?s facilities I am running a FREE one day photography workshop on some weekends.

Please look at the Flickr guy?s response to my last workshop for details: http://www.flickr.com/groups/thai_flickr_meet/discuss/72157601659633395/

I will teach basic composition that can be applied to all levels of photography, whilst having a bit of fun. Please note these workshops are separate than the private classes I run via my website and totally FREE.

If anyone is interested in attending please add your name to this thread and also send me an email using the CONTACT US page on my website www.jonathantaylor.net So I can count heads, when I have enough people interested I will set a date and post more details.

Thanks,

Jonathan

www.jonathantaylor.net

( To the moderator of this thread, please let me know if it is ok to post this thread here. If not just delete it but also send me a note so I know. Thanks JT)

• 3 months later...

I'm a pro photographer too, same as Deester, maybe we should all give free workshops, but instead of at a stuffy old "gallery" maybe at a place like a bar? Outside at a park wouldn't be bad either, bring cooler with wheels for all the cold "soda" 1267.gif

We can take pics of statues too. 1386.gif

Maybe bring blow up dolls for practice pics? 670.gif

If at night, maybe pics of full Moon 466.gif