Thomas_K: a poet in our midst

zeusbheld

seems our dear joeska is not the only poet in our midst.

thomas_k also reckons himself a poet. for me, his work pales in comparison to the great one. i find it creepy and trite. but as a great humanitarian, i must post it in case others will enjoy it:

I've wrote down a saying perhaps a rhyme or 2

On something we all think about, but only some of us do

It starts when your young heck only a child

You begin so subtle, thoughts only so mild

Your 14 years old and sitting in class

With nipples so hard they'd probably cut glass

She simple walks by and with the quickest of touch

Your head becomes empty, the blood starts to rush

You raise your hand while peering round the room

Pardon me teacher "May I be excused to the washroom"

Why certainly young man of course you can leave

Not knowing exactly what I had up my sleeve

I ran down the hall with thoughts in my head

Whispering softly....Mr P. .....YOUR SO DEAD!!

Such a rushing of blood your left in a trance

Thinking only of the party commencing in your pants

Today il start slow then pick up the pace

Or start with some power and end it with grace

I whip down my pants, finally your set free

Open your eye for the whole world to see

A threesome a blonde a brunette doggy style

My innocient visions have now become vile

Clenching so hard my knuckles turn white

Mr. P. gets it now ...he's in for a fight

Working so hard sweat rolls down my cheek

POlishing my shaft like an old piece of teaque

OK Mr. P. there's something I must know

When o when are you going to explode!!

A suden sensation turns to incredible feeling

As the monster erupts all over the ceiling

A smile on my face and a sastified member

THis is one of those days we will always remember

I whip up my pants and do up my zip

Being careful not to catch any of my tip

As quick as I could I sped back to class

Not wanting the teacher kicking my ass

A job well done I just have to say

Just an average moment in some of our days

like i said in the original journal of this poem ....this was a poem written to a personal friend of mine as a request .......both the content and the subject are at the request of this friend.... hope that clears it up for you yet again zeus

ah you found it, after several attempts. i said nothing about the content, merely the quality (or lack of it)...

and if i recall, this "personal friend" story wasn't what you said on the journal where you posted it, but sadly, i didnt save that.

like i said in the original journal of this poem ....this was a poem written to a personal friend of mine as a request .......both the content and the subject are at the request of this friend.... hope that clears it up for you yet again zeus

ah you found it, after several attempts. i said nothing about the content, merely the quality (or lack of it)...

and if i recall, this "personal friend" story wasn't what you said on the journal where you posted it, but sadly, i didnt save that.

you seem to think i have to jusitfy anything to you ..... i didnt say anything in the journal ....i posted the poem

i said before ill say again just so we are crystal clear

this was for a personal friend ....weather you knew that or not doesnt concern me

kleenex anybody ???? :D:D:D:D:D

btw ... u got some werid f**king friends ... they want u to try and write a poem about 14 year old boys jerking off !!!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

you seem to think i have to jusitfy anything to you ..... i didnt say anything in the journal ....i posted the poem

this was for a personal friend ....weather you knew that or not doesnt concern me

obviously, whether i *care* why you posted it doesn't concern you either.

you finally get it zeuz after all this time .... way to go !!

you finally get it zeuz after all this time .... way to go !!

yet, you don't seem to... keep up the work.

ps, just so we are crystal clear, in your journal, you said it was about *you*.

too bad i didn't save it.

ps, just so we are crystal clear, in your journal, you said it was about *you*.

too bad i didn't save it.

sounds like a dodgy conspiracy theory to me ... keep trying

So why publish it on the internet? And expose yourself to such ridicule. But dont worry it will only be read by 2 billion people.

Guest Tattoodude

My friend asked me to tattoo a penis on his forehead. I didn't do it.