Jewish RIGHT to the Land of Jerusalem

cs3602001

Well Ciaran, if you want to look at bias at the UN, look at the Zionism is racism resolution which the Arabs bought with money and threats of witholding oil.

Would they be an honest broker? Go ahead and say yes and continue proving your intellectual dishonesty.

I never implied Rabin was killed by a Palestinian and anyone familiar enough with this subject to be reading this thread knows that. More dishonesty on your part.

I'm full of sh*t?

Once again, your use of obscenities shows what a loser you are on this topic.

I know what you said in person, Ciaran, so you can deny it to the moon, but you're not being honest.

I have told people who have commented what a foul-mouthed, obnoxious, close-minded and dogmatic prick you can be in these forums that you are actually a great guy and much more reasonable in person.

But not in these forums you're not. You're everything they say you are.

And you are full of it.

loburt i would agree the UN needs modernising and more transparency, but what alternatives do we currently have ? we need some type of international body to judge/intervene in disputes such as this so who/what do u suggest.

i didn't say u implied Rabin was killed by a Palestinian,

yes i said an israeli killed rabin, but u didn't, u just said he paid for it with his life. ppl could easily assume he was killed by a palestinian, so who is being intellectually dishonest now loburt ??
is what i said. and loburt u wouldn't believe how little ppl actually know about the situation in israel/palestine. i remember reading a survey carried out in the uk and the lack of knowledge/understanding of the situation was breath taking. ppl didn't know israel did not formally exist until 1948, they didn't know that the west bank and east jerusalem was occuppied territory, so to assume ppl reading this thread will know who killed Rabin is maybe expecting a bit much.

u counting **** as an obscenity, get a grip loburt. it's pretty low down on the scale of obscenities, especially considering u have used the term bollocks and told me to "blow it out my behind".selective memory loburt ??

well now u r lucky u can remember exactly what i said in a conversation after several beers a few months ago. i thought i said the palestinian authority "were not strong enough" to tackle hamas/militants, u r convinced i said it "was too hard for them". well whichever form of words u want to use, i do not believe the palestinian authority is any position to confront hamas/militants head on. now whether it is because they r not strong enough or it is too hard for them is nit picking over a form of words. there is a strong possibility if the palestinian authority tried to take on hamas/militants it would come off second best. as events last week proved, when they tried, got their backsides kicked and vehicle burnt out.

I have told people who have commented what a foul-mouthed, obnoxious, close-minded and dogmatic prick you can be in these forums that you are actually a great guy and much more reasonable in person.

well loburt if that is what ppl think their r entitled to their opinion, but i don't have lot of time for ppl who dish out dirt behind ppl's backs and don't post or comment here. more of a reflection on them than me i feel, but again that's just my opinion.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it was Charlton Heston who said,

?Give them all the bombs they want and let them fight it out like good Christians.?

Amen.

Hmm.. Interesting. Anyone else see the problem here?

Lol. we will be good mates Jim. 1st beers on me. That goes fo rLoburt and Ciaran as well.

u better be buying the beers japh the amount of flak i'm getting from loburt !!

?Give them all the bombs they want and let them fight it out like good Christians.?

Amen.

Lol. we will be good mates Jim. 1st beers on me. That goes fo rLoburt and Ciaran as well.

u better be buying the beers japh the amount of flak i'm getting from loburt !!

I am. If you can wait a bit, i will take us all out for a good Bkk night. would love to BS politics over beers and Tom Kha Gai when i have the chance. Count on it.

Mr Loburt and

Mr Ciaran are

Both acting out of line here. [you are very bold boys]

You are personalizing an issue to such an extent that all sort of hurtful comments are being used against each other.

Keep this up and you wont be able to enjoy each others company in future TF gatherings.

Best to just let sleeping dogs lay and see the big picture.

What hapens in some far off place is no reason for two people to fall out just because they get hot and bothered on a BB

Make a truce and decalre a ceasefire!

and you'll be getting more too. but not now, as it is a new week and i too much work and too little time to be fighting with you, ciaran mcfadden. and i don't want to, anyway, as you are my friend, even though i'm loathe to admit it. lol

ok the israeli/palestinian conflict can take a back seat for now ... as to the really important issue/question, when is japh getting the beers in ??? lives could depend upon it !!

Amen.

Good mates Im sure but i must warn you... after the first beer Im anyones.

I have heard this, well, to be honest it is posted on bathroom stalls world wide. I did offer you only one, didn't I?

• 4 years later...
Did you see the Ross Kemp documentary? I missed the palestinian half of it but saw the view from the Israeli side.

Was very interesting to see the different levels of society and outlook on life within Israel.

That group of Jews who are 'reclaiming every hill top' aren't really helping matters.

:? :? :? :?

Apologies mate.

Not used to seeing 'Ross Kemp' and 'Very interesting' in the same conversation!!

:wink:

Did you see the Ross Kemp documentary? I missed the palestinian half of it but saw the view from the Israeli side.

Was very interesting to see the different levels of society and outlook on life within Israel.

That group of Jews who are 'reclaiming every hill top' aren't really helping matters.

Apologies mate.

Not used to seeing 'Ross Kemp' and 'Very interesting' in the same conversation!!

Really? I found the Ross Kemp on Gangs and Ross Kemp on Pirates series pretty fascinating.

Apologies mate.

Really? I found the Ross Kemp on Gangs and Ross Kemp on Pirates series pretty fascinating.

today's word is...

'facetious'

Apologies mate.

today's word is...

'facetious'

...that is just so...

non-confrontational

Muslims are bastards too...

Are you saying they shag outside of wedlock?? :shock:

...oh, you'll get a fatwa for that in your mail.

:twisted:

exactly what I'm saying, and any of their silly fatwas have to get past the Govan Young Team first...

633799636797016325-christianity.jpg

:twisted:

hhmmm...that'd explain why them god-squad lot always look so po(o)-faced...

Ohh, the blasphemy...no need to get 'yer knickers in a twist...