Hi-so Thai woman's bar girl rant.

Simmo_V2.0

Sorry the needle snapped.

Dont know what that meant by that, but I would give you one bit of advice. That outfit you are wearing in your picture is a good outfit to go visit New York in. You really ought to make that trip and make sure you wear the head scarf or hodgey hat, whatever you want to call it. You will be a big star there and if you dont get a good enough welcome to the US in New York, then you can head on down to my home state of Tennessee. They will love you there. Just make sure you wear the scarf just like that and hang out over close to the elks lodge on Saturday night. That is the best place to hang out.

Are you telling us that New Yorkers and Tennesseans (Wonder if that's those people in white dress playing tennis) are a bit intolerant against people in the last Haute Couture :?: 8)

Beej is not exactly Arab is he. They might be tolerant of Arabs, but I am pretty sure they might get pissed about a brit trying to dress like a 9/11 hijacker just to yank their chain.

aye right ... so someone wearing "arab type clothing" looks like a 9/11 hijacker !!!

where's ur white sheets and burning cross ..... f**king a**hole !!!!

Guest Tattoodude

Dont know what that meant by that, but I would give you one bit of advice. That outfit you are wearing in your picture is a good outfit to go visit New York in. You really ought to make that trip and make sure you wear the head scarf or hodgey hat, whatever you want to call it. You will be a big star there and if you dont get a good enough welcome to the US in New York, then you can head on down to my home state of Tennessee. They will love you there. Just make sure you wear the scarf just like that and hang out over close to the elks lodge on Saturday night. That is the best place to hang out.

Are you telling us that New Yorkers and Tennesseans (Wonder if that's those people in white dress playing tennis) are a bit intolerant against people in the last Haute Couture :?: 8)

Beej is not exactly Arab is he. They might be tolerant of Arabs, but I am pretty sure they might get pissed about a brit trying to dress like a 9/11 hijacker just to yank their chain.

Pretty heavy editing going on.

they are are intolierant against british guys who dress like one of the 9/11 hijackers just get a emotional reaction out of us or to be mean.

he's dressed like a palestinian. but then you and your brothers in the KKK wouldn't know a palestinian from a sikh would you?

FYI from what i recall about 9/11 the hijackers dressed like 'normal' americans, and did so on purpose. (and i *was* in new york at the time, while you were feeding pigs on your farm, skillet).

I also heard someone say they might not do anything in Manhattan and you might be right about that because you have to take these people's pulse to make sure they are still alive. But you go out into the other burroughs and tell me what will happen. You go out to Queens and find some big mick named Frank who works the night shift at the port and who has 2 brothers that are friends with some port authority cops that got killed. You introduce yourself to a guy like that and see what he is going to do. Frank might spend every friday night drinking with the boys and singing karaoke, he might not have been in a fight since Jimmy Taylor tried to steal his gf in the 9th grade, but on that day Frank is going to be Mike Tyson, Lennox Lewis and Mohammed Ali all roled up into one. Just some friendly advice beej, it might be fun and games in the good ole UK, but I would not cross that bridge in the US.

you are entirely full of ****. i know more "big micks named frank from the outter burroughs" than you do i'll bet. i'll also bet i've met more new york city cops and firemen than you have. see, there are palestinians and sikhs and <gasp> all kinds of arabs and south asians in new york. queens <gasp> has tons of indians and pakistanis, and odds are frank the mick lives next door to a pakistani family. and yeah unlike you they'd more than likely be able to tell the difference.

now you on the other hand, skillet... did you ever meet anyone who wasn't white before you joined the service?

manhattanites may not have a pulse but you've amply demonstrated that you KKK boys don't have any blood circulating above the neck.

Pretty heavy editing going on.

Sorry about the editing, just pulling out the fluff and leaving you with my main point.

so that's what you call the blatantly racist parts? "fluff"? interesting spin.

too late though sunshine you got caught in quote boxes.

.............. because of the head dress and the pretty white blouse I look like a 9-11 hijacker? Wait did any of the hijackers actually dress up in this garb? I think not!

You blatant hate for anyone of middle eastern decent won't help the world mate, your definitely one of the Bruce Springstein Generation, go wave your tattered flag somewhere else.

You blatant hate for anyone of middle eastern decent won't help the world mate, your definitely one of the Bruce Springstein Generation, go wave your tattered flag somewhere else.

actually bruce springsteen deserves more credit than that. go listen to (or read) the words to "born in the USA" a little more carefully and you'll get the idea of what the song is really about.

actually bruce springsteen deserves more credit than that. go listen to (or read) the words to "born in the USA" a little more carefully and you'll get the idea of what the song is really about.

Look here Zeusy, I ain't listening to that dirty gruff 80's singer for ****.

I'm not so much talking about his songs though but the people of his generation, they seem to be the main anti Muslim anti Arab nut jobs out there.

....... I know your one of that generation though, but your an exception my little beauty, your the diamond in the coal mine.

Look here Zeusy, I ain't listening to that dirty gruff 80's singer for sh*t.

I'm not so much talking about his songs though but the people of his generation, they seem to be the main anti Muslim anti Arab nut jobs out there.

....... I know your one of that generation though, but your an exception my little beauty, your the diamond in the coal mine.

this child is more your age, at least in calendar years. don't blame old farts for everything.

did you know that I was a Whitey when you wrote this?

Guest Tattoodude
So do you think that I am uneducated because I am just telling you what reality is. That people actually do care about stuff like 3000 people getting killed. Oh heaven forbid that someone actually care about that. You have to be a ignorant and unsophisticated bomb thrower because you care about that. Heaven forbid someone actually care.

No I think your uneducated because you appear to believe every Arab comes with Semtex strapped to them.

As far as calling me a racist and making a reference to the Klan, are you just that stupid or are you joking around.

Neither, I did not directly call you a racist and I certainly did not make a reference to the clan.

So stop it before you start making me look really smart.

Guest Tattoodude
If you think that is racist then wow, you need to come back and live where everyone else in the world lives for a while. Because that is not racist, last time I checked getting mad at some white guy from great britain is still not considered racist.

Walk into any Pub in Dublin and call them Mick's.

How is telling a story about a fictional character frank and how he is going to get angry and want to fight a british guy dressed up in a white man dress and a head scarf, just because he wants to get a emotional response racist?

how is saying that anyone wearing a palestinian do-rag is dressed like a 9/11 hijacker racist? you're ******* kidding, right?

How is that racist. Do you even know that racism is.
see #1 above.
....but you go ahead and keep fighting the good fight brother and keep pointing those fingers and yelling racist racist.

hmmmmm interesting. didn't this whole hissy fit start out with *you* "fighting the good fight and pointing those fingers"? so you're saying you're the only one allowed to do so, is that it? classy.

You just did like many do in the press, they take a few lines out of a full statement and try to use that as a weapon against someone.
riiight. in context, your comments play soooo much better :roll: as you say, it's all there in your quote boxes, let the reader judge for themselves.
Your conveniently forgot to include the first paragraph because that would not be in line with the comment you were trying to make. Selective editing some would call it, but I would call it intellectually dishonest.

you still don't get it do you. nonetheless as you say, it's all there on the page; you quoted it yourself. anyway later i'm off to dress like a 9/11 hijacker (button-down shirt i believe).

If you dont have a point and you have to cheat to score points in a debate or even worse to mark someone as something they are not, then perhaps you would be better served if you did not say anything at all.

ps sunshine, if you wanna go see what happens when you go in an oirish pub in queens and call frank a "big mick," lemme know i can suggest some pubs.

Dont ever call me a KKK boy there are somethings I take personal and that is one of them. To many times people from the south get mared with that name and although it is part of the past of the south, I was not alive to even see those days. SO DONT STICK ME WITH THAT MANTLE, because I damn sure dont deserve it. Particularly when you have to be intellectually dishonest to make that claim. So you tell me how it is racist to point out that a man from britain is being disrespectful to a lot of people that lost people they love. You tell me how that is racist. You tell me!!!

this is what u said **** for brains !!!

ozode

Posted: 22 Sep 2007 8:02 am

now where did u leave ur white sheets and burning cross !!

KKK.jpg

Guest Tattoodude
I STILL can't see why ANYONE would go to Iraq to get shot at if they had the life of a successful business man who got laid a lot?

wait until you earn some more money and get some more *****. Then you will know.

I STILL can't see why ANYONE would go to Iraq to get shot at if they had the life of a successful business man who got laid a lot?

I really don't know, its all turned into such a farce these days, I could have understood if it was way back in 2003 or something but going out there now is all a bit bullshit unless your earning 100$ an hour but if your some hot shot business owner who gets to bone princesses every FREAKING week why would you need the money?

Guest Tattoodude

I really don't know, its all turned into such a farce these days, I could have understood if it was way back in 2003 or something but going out there now is all a bit bullshit unless your earning 100$ an hour but if your some hot shot business owner who gets to bone princesses every FREAKING week why would you need the money?

Maybe he is out there promoting BUSH!

Lets face it he had a huge success here, the King is really popular!

Maybe he is out there promoting BUSH!

Lets face it he had a huge success here, the King is really popular!

Ahhh his ''friend'' is the Pikey PR agent.

Dont ever call me a KKK boy there are somethings I take personal and that is one of them. To many times people from the south get mared with that name and although it is part of the past of the south, I was not alive to even see those days. SO DONT STICK ME WITH THAT MANTLE, because I damn sure dont deserve it. Particularly when you have to be intellectually dishonest to make that claim. So you tell me how it is racist to point out that a man from britain is being disrespectful to a lot of people that lost people they love. You tell me how that is racist. You tell me!!!

this is what u said sh*t for brains !!!

ozode

KKK.jpg

Hey sh*t for brains, is beej a arab? Is he?

nah Mr KKK last time i talked with him he wasn't ... and ur point is what ??

this is what u said sh*t for brains !!!

ozode

KKK.jpg

Hey sh*t for brains, is beej a arab? Is he?

nah Mr KKK last time i talked with him he wasn't ... and ur point is what ??

Well, I know it has been a few years since I took Logic in College, but if beej is the person that I was refrencing in my comments that you so aptly quoted above and beej is not arabic. Which you stated above, at least the last time you checked he was not arabic. Then would it not stand to reason that I was making reference to a non arabic (beej) wearing arabic clothing that closely resembles to the clothes that we all saw the 9/11 hijackers in the pictures that we all saw of them. If that is the case. Then how is that being racist?

On further note fellows it has been fun, but I am going to be unable to reply to all of this for a few days. Unfortunately, I am still over here promoting Bush as someone put it earlier. So I have to go do my job for a few days. I am sure that you will all be waiting on baited breath for my return. I know that I have been fun for you guys over the past few days, because I have gotten so animated. I am sure that you are laughing your a$$es off at me. I do have strong opinions and beliefs but you guys are going to teach me a good lesson. I think getting mad and joining the army has also taught me a good lesson too. You guys were wondering why a person leaves a business that is successful and goes to Iraq. That is because he is a dumb ass, who has to much of a temper. I know my own faults, I am living them everyday.

April25_BushSaudiCrownPrinceAbdullahCrawTx.jpg

hmmmmmmm Arabic clothing, which one of these guys looks the most dodgy to you.