Hi-so Thai woman's bar girl rant.

Simmo_V2.0

...wearing arabic clothing that closely resembles to the clothes that we all saw the 9/11 hijackers in the pictures that we all saw of them. If that is the case. Then how is that being racist?

these are the pictures that *i* saw over and over of them:

911_hijackers.jpg

and therein lies the problem.

I think getting mad and joining the army has also taught me a good lesson too. You guys were wondering why a person leaves a business that is successful and goes to Iraq. That is because he is a dumb ass, who has to much of a temper. I know my own faults, I am living them everyday.

next time before you do something like join the army, maybe you could slow it down a bit and think it through. stay safe.

• 3 years later...

I must say I did not plough through the entire thread of previous posts and had dived straight into the end of it (so it's not in retaliation to anyone's posts).

That, many women who feel bargirls are just another human putting food on their tables will always say that until their BF or husband got into it with a bargirl!

I must say I did not plough through the entire thread of previous posts and had dived straight into the end of it (so it's not in retaliation to anyone's posts).

That, many women who feel bargirls are just another human putting food on their tables will always say that until their BF or husband got into it with a bargirl!

for real... that has some truth in it yanyan...LOL

I read her articles that bill posted & Kitty actually isn't that bad of a writer

...but you gotta admit TF threads always seem to get off topic just as this one did...

"only on TF thats why we love it here..." :P