What is your Most Romantic Places in Bangkok?

CuTieGirL

Question

:P:P :wink:

Romantic....Hmmmmmmmm

Well, after I throw a burger down her throat ( That she pays for )......I'll let her take me to a nice romantic Biker bar where we can shoot some pool and she she can get me beers all night.......once in a while I'll flick my Bic lighter for that special romantic light setting and then if my beer is cold enough....I'll give that dandilion I picked earlier in the day ( at a discout price of course ).....and once I pass out....she can run down to the corner store and get herself a chocolat bar.....

Isn't that romantic......LOL :twisted: :twisted:

:P:P :wink:

Romantic....Hmmmmmmmm

Well, after I throw a burger down her throat ( That she pays for )......I'll let her take me to a nice romantic Biker bar where we can shoot some pool and she she can get me beers all night.......once in a while I'll flick my Bic lighter for that special romantic light setting and then if my beer is cold enough....I'll give that dandilion I picked earlier in the day ( at a discout price of course ).....and once I pass out....she can run down to the corner store and get herself a chocolat bar.....

Isn't that romantic......LOL :twisted: :twisted:

Ahhhhhhhhhh romance is still alive and well hahahaha

I am betting most who attended had a good time.

sooooooo...someone created some good ( Chanapa, Rob, maybe Bill)

hope there are pictures :twisted:

True. As long as everyone had fun, that's all that matters.

I just laugh because about 60% of the time someone suggests an event and we do it, the person who suggested it can't make it. Just part of the fun of event planning. :-)