Looking for freind to learn eng-Thai

aris999

• 11 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Hi Aris,

I guess you want to improve your English Grammar or are you trying to teach Thai. You can improve your english by writing and speaking more often.I am not an english professor but I can corret your gramatical mistakes.

As in above your sentence should read"I am studying Master degree and want freinds to help me improve my grammar.

Maybe you can try posting some blogs,

Hi Aris,

I guess you want to improve your English Grammar or are you trying to teach Thai. You can improve your english by writing and speaking more often.I am not an english professor but I can corret your gramatical mistakes.

As in above your sentence should read"I am studying Master degree and want freinds to help me improve my grammar.

I'm not trying to be insulting DionAphro but it's obvious that your grammar (and spelling) could use a little work so maybe the OP should stick with a native English speaker. Don't get me wrong, your English is very good but it's a hard language unless you speak it natively.

For instance, in the sentence you corrected, the correct grammar is "I am studying for a master's degree . . ." It's a subtle difference but stands out to a native speaker because you don't study the master's degree. You study for it.

Hi Aris,

Uuups, DionAphro - look at the dates of the entries before! You are trying to ride a dead horse ;)

To whom want to speak Thai.

I am studying Master degree and want freinds help me prove grammar.You can also ask me how to speak Thai correctly.

I need only freind.

I look forward to hear from you.

:D

email : to.aris at hotmail.com

My idea, you need native speaker friends to improve your confident. For the grammar stuff you should find a proper English institue to make it work.

Hmm for your Master's, do you take international program or just Thai ordinary program?

If Thai, you need reading skill... oh and translation too.

If you need to know grammar for writing the thesis abstract, I don't think you need that, cuz my uni. just accept the Eng actract which is translated from the proper translation center only.

Edited by Chatty

• 4 weeks later...
My idea, you need native speaker friends to improve your confident. For the grammar stuff you should find a proper English institue to make it work.

Hmm for your Master's, do you take international program or just Thai ordinary program?

If Thai, you need reading skill... oh and translation too.

If you need to know grammar for writing the thesis abstract, I don't think you need that, cuz my uni. just accept the Eng actract which is translated from the proper translation center only.

Whatever, what do you like to do? I mean, if you want to write proper English, some effort will be needed. Definitely. I do not know which kind of MA you are doing but I can tell you that, even if it is English, you will learn how to teach but not what to teach. Problem!

Find some friends who are patient (Iam not cynical at this point!) and who are correcting your writing. About speaking, you will have to find someone (not necessarily natiove speaker but a good one) whom you can do conversation with. Good luck to you!