What are your Phobias, and/or strange quirks?

PosH

It's taken a while.......but it's sheep....a long story...come back and tell you when they leave.....

um... is that a phobia....

or a quirk?

(in other words, do you fit in, in NZ, or everywhere else?)

Definately a phobia.....there's 43 million of them here....only 4 million people.....and you worry about terrorists?....

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's taken a while.......but it's sheep....a long story...come back and tell you when they leave.....

um... is that a phobia....

or a quirk?

(in other words, do you fit in, in NZ, or everywhere else?)

Definately a phobia.....there's 43 million of them here....only 4 million people.....and you worry about terrorists?....

my phobia (besides being terrified of princess' quirks) is the volatile combination of 43 million sheep and 4 million humans, even if they're only new zealanders... i feel your pain. don't go out late at night, i've heard tales of men raped by gangs of sheep.

Ask Pam and your friend Jon as they went tru all my sh*t and he even my panty on his head, remember!!?! :x

my phobia is the fear of some guy with Mel's panties on his head !!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

You just jealous! It was a brand new agent provocateur! But then again what do you care! I think you probably prefer BB's panties more than mine anyway . :P

Brand new, it looked like Jack the Ripper had a go at them with a ripe banana!

The funny thing is you WEREN'T THERE! Or did you went tru my stuff when Im out with your girl as well? Pervert!

I'm fully expecting to hear a few more things come up, like for instance....

The remote controls aligned in size order on the coffee table, after every use, and placed on a certain angle that compliments other things in the room.

Matching of Clothes peg colours, when hanging out the washing, reds together, blues together, greens together, as well as the big no no's of mismatched clothes peg colours, like you can never ever put green and blue pegs together the only combination allowable is white and any other colour.

TV and e-vision remotes always on the right. Others on the left. Must be lined up straight no matter where they are.

Clothes pegs must be done in similar colours whilst avoiding pink clothes clips like the plague. If a pink clip HAS to be used, it must always be complemented/balanced out with one of a 'good colour' such as blue or green.

Sleeping on your back is to be avoided unless you do it unconsciously.

Nail clippings must always be disposed of where no one can use them to voo-doo you. (Ok I made that one up....

...or did I?)

The last time i got involved in one of these fobia discussions princess took the piss out of my colour coded wardrobe thing.

So this time i will remian noticeable by my absence

I did?

Ask Pam and your friend Jon as they went tru all my sh*t and he even my panty on his head, remember!!?! :x

my phobia is the fear of some guy with Mel's panties on his head !!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

You just jealous! It was a brand new agent provocateur! But then again what do you care! I think you probably prefer BB's panties more than mine anyway . :P

Brand new, it looked like Jack the Ripper had a go at them with a ripe banana!

The funny thing is you WEREN'T THERE! Or did you went tru my stuff when Im out with your girl as well? Pervert!

isn't calling beej a pervert a bit.....

redundant?