So who is a Manchester United fan on this site? Just curious

warscopri

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the average Man U fan is homosexual

I AGREE WITH YOUR COMPLICATED, WELL DEVELOPED THEORY

i think that's a terrible thing to say about homosexuals.

I'd rather call it Harsh but Fair.

NO. there are plenty of homosexuals who have made valuable contributions to society. Truman Capote... Oscar Wilde... Michelangelo... those guys on "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy"...

what's a ManUre fan ever done, 'sides throw empties at the other team's supporters' bus?

NO. there are plenty of homosexuals who have made valuable contributions to society. Truman Capote... Oscar Wilde... Michelangelo... those guys on "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy"...

what's a ManUre fan ever done, 'sides throw empties at the other team's supporters' bus?

well i always thought it was all ManUre fans were homosexuals ... not that all homosexuals were ManUre fans ..... i mean i have heard some homosexuals do have taste !!!!

well i always thought it was all ManUre fans were homosexuals ... not that all homosexuals were ManUre fans ..... i mean i have heard some homosexuals do have taste !!!!

good point, but do you think any ManUre fans are interested in shagging actual human beings of ANY sort? all i hear about is ManUre fans finding farm animals to fill their lovin' cup...

there's one out of the closet. what' your favorite farm animal?

Duh the pigs be. They's a penned in.

But I forgot which one of us is Cletus.

i believe the one with "rooney" on the back of his shirt.

But he doesn't go down quite as easily as yer man Ronaldo.

*your* man Ronaldo, *i* wouldn't know.

my 2nd favorite team is whoever's playing ManUre.

there's one out of the closet. what' your favorite farm animal?

Duh the pigs be. They's a penned in.

But I forgot which one of us is Cletus.

i believe the one with "rooney" on the back of his shirt.

But he doesn't go down quite as easily as yer man Ronaldo.

*your* man Ronaldo, *i* wouldn't know.

my 2nd favorite team is whoever's playing ManUre.

And your first?

OMG you're going to say Chelsea aren't you?

no, that'd be Ajax Amsterdam.

"it wasn't Ajax, it was football got smaller." (apologies to Gloria Swanson)

Who cares, it's taken man u 18 years!!!!!! ha ha, to get close to Liverpool's record of 18 English titles, what a joke!! ha ha. Man U also got relegated in the mid 1970's and they hadn't won an English title for over 20 years until ferguson took over!!

why do we try to find out who is a Manu fan here? Who gives a crap? The only reason I can find this topic usefull is to find out who these people are, line them up, close the doors and then release the hounds. :twisted:

Hounds won't eat them, taste like **** so I'm told!

Hailing from Manchester, I wouldn't really consider myself a Redsox fan or hater either.

Just like anyone gives a toss what I think about Basketball.

GO BUFFALOES!!!

*i* would consider you a bandwagon-jumper, though. or maybe there's another word for an-ex-city-supporter-from-childhood-who-switches-to-archrival-united-because-city-don't-win-enough-trophies

on the other hand, in your case, you probably just saw the universal disdain directed toward Man U supporters and switched out of sheer perversity.

time for liverpool fans to start harping on about the old days and all that dusty silverware. meanwhile this from the bbc.....

police were called to anfield in the early hours of the morning following a break in. when groundstaff were questioned to ascertain what was stolen a spokesman replied "nothing missing- they only got nto the trophy room"!!

:wink:

manU!!

feel free to reproduce this joke using 'city of manchester stadium' in place of 'anfield'!!

I'm old fashioned. I believe in supporting a local team, and since I'm a Londoner, I support Crystal Palace. I don't begrudge those of you in Asia with no quality local team to root for the choice of Man Utd or Liverpool, since I guess you have to pick a team you're going to get a fair dose of on TV, but the amount of Utd "fans" in England who know f*ck-all about football is incredible. You know the ones, the guys who stand in pubs in their latest replica tops, having to turn to the person next to them every few seconds to ask what just happened.

Palace won 5-0 today and are 3 games away from returning to the Premier League. I almost hope they don't make it, as it's a return to watching opponents who dive and whinge their way to victory, and if any of our players perform at all, the "bigger" teams will just come in and pinch them.

Well you got your wish.....mightbe playing us again next season if we beat doncaster next Sunday.

By the way Sperm Banks in Manchester have put out a mass appeal for donors this week as 40,000 of their regular wankers are flying out to Moscow :lol:

p.s. Come on Chelsea!!!!!!1

time for liverpool fans to start harping on about the old days and all that dusty silverware. meanwhile this from the bbc.....

police were called to anfield in the early hours of the morning following a break in. when groundstaff were questioned to ascertain what was stolen a spokesman replied "nothing missing- they only got nto the trophy room"!!

manU!!

feel free to reproduce this joke using 'city of manchester stadium' in place of 'anfield'!!

That joke's older than your last European win.....

manU!!

That joke's older than your last European win.....

even older than liverpool's last premiership win!

i would say it's older than those strappy Jimmy Choos in every ManUre fan's closet, but they're only from last fall...

• 2 weeks later...
Red thru and thru....

By the way... this forum got a bit quiet since the Premiership and Champions League went Old Trafford's way.... hasn't it? Hello? Can you hear me in the South?

we just figured you lot would be out celebrating, buying another pair of Jimmy Choos and a new Fendi bag so there was no point.