who on TF would ya choose to be stranded on an island with?

iBatch

It IS true this sort of grade school nonsense is what attracts so many of us (yes, including me) to this ridiculous forum. If we can't brutalize each other, what the hell fun is it?

exactly.

Maybe everyone should instead go to the Shangri La for Sunday afternoon tea, crumpets and waltzing. Dress appropriately.

the new TF. are you going to the cotillion darling? <<pukes>>

Forget the betting tips......not a damn thing is going to happen other than more of the same in one fashion or another. Therefore, party on.

so far, the betting tips have been spot on, but only time will tell if nothing changes (it's still a hot betting tip).

and back to the question in question: technically there are no brazilian women's beach volleyballers on this site that i know of. i would bring them anyway, and conveniently forget to bring their clothes.... and i'd bring flydragon and his camera. but i own publishing right$ to the photo$...

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

frankenstein: I don't need any of your crap and bullshit.......you are a useless animal, and no room in my life for such low life things like you......amen...

"You can't always get what you want,

But if you try sometimes, you get what you need!"

btw...as a further testement to your idiocy...."crap and bullshit" is somewhat redundant and superfluous.

**sits back waiting for afook to google "redundant and superfluous" wondering if he will then realize "redundant and superfluous" is "redundant and superfluous"**

This is what the internet, "the collective consciousness of humanity" has come to.

After this short stage of devolution, I'm looking forward to seeing what this site evolves into in the coming years.

chances are, more of the same, although if membership becomes a lot larger, things could get a lot stranger.

and i doubt you can really say the internet has 'devolved' into anything. it's been like this since the web went public. that is, idle nonsense and senseless bickering over trivial crap. embrace it. learn to love it. no matter how many centuries you give 'em a few billion chimps will *never* produce the complete works of shakespeare.

hard to say unless u know..

for how long that would be?

a) few days

B) few weeks

c) few month

d) an year or so...

e) 'till the end of Ur days..

f) eternity

6 options..

guess its making things more interesting...

... :shock:

or complicated!! :roll:

agree..

now how u explain to someone that she's your perfect A option?

...carefully? :lol:

arguing_on_the_internet.jpg

and dragging this tired old cliche howling from the vaults is even more retarded.

Fits well with the TF crowd i should imagine............. :D

If you're being run out of town, get in front of the crowd and make it look like a parade........... :idea:

This is what the internet, "the collective consciousness of humanity" has come to.

After this short stage of devolution, I'm looking forward to seeing what this site evolves into in the coming years.

chances are, more of the same, although if membership becomes a lot larger, things could get a lot stranger.

and i doubt you can really say the internet has 'devolved' into anything. it's been like this since the web went public. that is, idle nonsense and senseless bickering over trivial crap. embrace it. learn to love it. no matter how many centuries you give 'em a few billion chimps will *never* produce the complete works of shakespeare.

Wow... given the odds that you state, I bet there is one person who is very proud that his observations are almost spot on almost one percent of the time with what only appears to be nonstop blathering. This should be enough encouragement to allow that person to continue to post prolifically without reflection or conscience.

Wow... given the odds that you state, I bet there is one person who is very proud that his observations are almost spot on almost one percent of the time with what only appears to be nonstop blathering. This should be enough encouragement to allow that person to continue to post prolifically without reflection or conscience.

pretty much guaranteed he will. for one thing, it provokes you to self-righteous rants, and he enjoys that. consider it a public service, giving you something to rant about.

nice touch not naming names.

here it is again, for anyone else who needs it:

****cut and paste *****

it's about me, isn't it.

****cut and paste *****

actually...it's more like 2 or 3 percent of the time...other than that, you're spot on. (oh..I really don't need any encouragement, but thanks anyway)

I really enjoyed reading all these. :P

As for Who on TF would I choose to be stranded on an island with? I would say 'flatnose'. ;)

ooooohhhhhhhhh.

Deester and Flatnose stranded together on a deserted island....ooooohhhhh

**It's Masturbation City and I'm the Mayor baby!**

You beat me to it. No pun intended. I was going to say I need to be on that same island as well. You can be mayor but leave the socks at home. I'm happy being court jester hehehe.

As for Who on TF would I choose to be stranded on an island with? I would say 'flatnose'. ;)

ooooohhhhhhhhh.

And thats why i am with a canadian guy. I am glad i can help you bro. *calling pong* :P

ooooohhhhhhhhh.

And thats why i am with a canadian guy. I am glad i can help you bro. *calling pong* :P

i can hear the icy stare all the way across town...