burning?

ah sounds like u got Chlamydia, Gonorrhea and other ****...

well dont be a stupid **** and go to see a doctor.

make sure to tell all girls and guys you nailed in the couple last months.

they may have it from you too.

Its stupid to think that your toothpaste will kill the bakteria inside your body, it may help u to suppress the paint a bit but you remain sick and will likely make more people sick around u.

untreated Chlamydia infection can affect sperm function and male fertility. It is the most common cause of inflammation in the testicles.

your **** gonna fall off dude.

you may have catched some other **** too, some other diseases carry very similar symptoms. some your body may not even feel.

make a HIV test too.

u need to get your injection and antibiotic.

u need to see a doctor.

next time you have to make sure your partners and your condoms dont split... u may want to get some gel too or try to make her/him wet before u have a go...

:D:D:D:D:D

i heard balls amputation hurts lol

D'ya all know i had HIV and toothpaste cured this! It must be Colgate though! Killed all antibodies! I have nothing to fear. i am cured! hoo rayyy!!

Now i need to find that b*tch i slept with, and rub the full tube of paste on her ***** lips and inside!

The wonders of Colgate never cease to amaze;Fresh breath;clean white teeth and an antidote for pongy fannies

Ahhh I see you're 18 years old.

Your brain won't even start to work for another 12 years.

Wait ! PervAnt ! So men really do have brain for these kind of thing?

I thought all they have when it comes to sex ( no matter how old thry are ) are B(rain)lls and that ... ( one eye snake ).

I thought all they have when it comes to sex ( no matter how old thry are ) are B(rain)lls and that ... ( one eye snake ).

No one loves the ol' one eyed snake more than you Mel :wink: :wink: :wink:

No one loves the ol' one eyed snake more than you Mel :wink: :wink: :wink:

You just can't get enough of me, can you?? I will be back there soon enough babe ... And this time she ( you know who ) will have to really cook the bacon for me not the microwave one. It was yak!

D'ya all know i had HIV and toothpaste cured this! It must be Colgate though! Killed all antibodies! I have nothing to fear. i am cured! hoo rayyy!!

Now i need to find that b*tch i slept with, and rub the full tube of paste on her ***** lips and inside!

well mr not so butterly

you have to find the blossom you where on (butterflying) ???

if you **** around you get hurt

hope it falls off... cheap charlie bought a local rubber and had an asian size and was amzed it broke .....

get a shot get cured

if not cured: bad break...

• 4 weeks later...

Just seen this for the first time.

Ok, i had sex with a Thai girl, ,,i was alarmed to see the condom which i bought in thailand had split!!...i have been so worried ever since, and cant stop thinking about it - i think i may have caught something - !

Did you check the use by date first? Yes, you have caught a syndrome called, "get advice from a forum on a potentially serious medical issue rather than seeing a doctor". The combo of vinegar and toothpaste is obviously a winner....I would have suggested injecting drain fluid into your penis....

If i have caught something i'm gonna break that Thai ******* neck!

And you seem like such a nice guy, I'm sure woman on the forum are just lining up to chat with you! Glad your also concerned if you may have given her something which is much more likely.

• 2 weeks later...