Sign in to follow this  
im_no_butterfly

Condom split,,, F***

broken condom happened to everyone i guess.

tell the girl, she might want to make a pregnancy test and if u happened to sleep around a lot u should tell her that so she can go to the hospital and make some test. U might want to make a test too.

but dont really need to point out that that it was with a thai girl, what does that matter?

Ok, i had sex with a Thai girl, ,,i was alarmed to see the condom which i bought in thailand had split!!...i have been so worried ever since, and cant stop thinking about it - i think i may have caught something - ! :shock:

Yes , you may have caught ... " OMG I think my cock is so big that it tore the condom " syndrome .

Get a blood test if you're really worried ,

Ok, i had sex with a Thai girl, ,,i was alarmed to see the condom which i bought in thailand had split!!...i have been so worried ever since, and cant stop thinking about it - i think i may have caught something - ! :shock:

Yes , you may have caught ... " OMG I think my cock is so big that it tore the condom " syndrome .

Get a blood test if you're really worried ,

but you did the right thing. you posted in an internet forum. well done.

beat the girl because of your hormomes (whoremones) ? if you were so worried about stds you should have been with the girl a long time before you had sex. and change your name that is false representation hopefully this is a lesson learned sexpat

You telling me you never had sex on the first date?

If i have caught something i'm gonna break that Thai ******* neck!

hoi hoi, wasnt her forced ya to shag her eh. STOP bitchy.. go get Yellowpage.. write down clinic addy and go have blood test. GOODLUCK

If i have caught something i'm gonna break that Thai ******* neck!

hoi hoi, wasnt her forced ya to shag her eh. STOP bitchy.. go get Yellowpage.. write down clinic addy and go have blood test. GOODLUCK

ps and enjoy thai prison life after you break her neck, tough guy. i'm sure you'll make an excellent wife for some lucky convict.

....What's difference between having sex with a condom and without a condom.........

"You **** if you do,

and you're f**ked if you don't"

..Now that was split second off the top of the head ( no pun intended) humour....

.....from the depths of my wit........(paddling pool)

you would not make to the prison after u have broke her neck...

But you will wish you were in prison after the thugs have beaten the **** out of you... and then again u would have to visit hospital for blood test and stitches... that is if they will not feed the rest of you to some tigers.

no ****... try it out.

beat the girl because of your hormomes (whoremones) ? if you were so worried about stds you should have been with the girl a long time before you had sex. and change your name that is false representation hopefully this is a lesson learned sexpat

does it matter if it's 'long time' or 'short time'- i think that only effects the price not whether the girl has a disease or not!!

note to self- ask dannyboy about this next time i see him!!