The Prophet

samy5000

errrrrrrrr........ok then.

Right lads, who's for a beer ?

Count me in . Scrolling through all of that was hard work . Jesus Christ !!!

if dannyboy's buying count me in also !!

If you actually take time to read the post you will find it a very enlightening and informative read......Bloody lager louts, ive no time for them!!

If you actually take time to read the post you will find it a very enlightening and imromative read......Bloody lager louts, ive no time for them!!

u been on the tenants super already today ???

If you actually take time to read the post you will find it a very enlightening and imromative read......Bloody lager louts, ive no time for them!!

Buckfast.......I never touch the super before noon.

Buckfast, now there's a drink.

I remember drinking a couple of bottles when i was younger and being totally fcuked up.

( Isn't it brewed by monks or something ? and if i remember correctly, i think it has a vanilla taste, i may be wrong )

I remember drinking a couple of bottles when i was younger and being totally fcuked up.

( Isn't it brewed by monks or something ? and if i remember correctly, i think it has a vanilla taste, i may be wrong )

what the hell ! a beer festival in religion section ...!

what the hell ! a beer festival in religion section ...!

one's scottish, one's irish. beer *is* religion to them.

and don't say "hell" in the religious section you naughty boy.

Why not just post this?

http://www.kahlil.org/prophetpf

with sincere respect to you, Penis Guy, posting it got me to read it. i wouldna chased down any link.

thanks for the enlightenment Samy (the Arab?). i am inspired. my "nose is opened" (the crimson fluid of life begins to flow).

ps Penis Guy that was a bold, but definitely not beautiful, Halloweenie costume. runnin round with the ugliest organ known to man erected out all over yor body... that took some balls. if yor partner had worn the "condoms as textile" dress, the perfect circle of life would have been completed... ON HALLOWEEN. yeehaw.

sounded interesting... when it got to the "prohibition on sexual promiscuity" though, they completely lost me. please see my new topic under Sex and Relationships.

i think i'll begin a new religion called "Bonobism". under this belief system modern humans will do their best to follow the bonobo (pygmy chimpanzee, our closest genetic relative) follow the bonobo approach to sexuality. look it up. i wish i could post a Youtube link. maybe one a these days.

"Religion? What is it? I know of only life. The church is within you. I lay down no rules of conduct. Do whatsoever you will, so long as you do it beautifully." as Samy has shown, Kahlil Gibran.

• 9 months later...