Brit teacher's 40 lashes.

dannyboy

PS i don't expect you to apologize for the self-appointed wannabe-moderator act either... and i won't apologize for laughing at you for it.

I tell you what, let's cut a deal.

I will try and stop making you laugh if you stop your self-serving, ego-tystical wankfest posts.

I think that's a fair trade. Do we have an accord? :D

no, i *like* laughing at windbags who can't even spell the put-downs they type. must be an english teacher; you can barely read and write.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

remember this is the so called "religion of peace"

Yes and so-called Rumsfeld was the so-called minister of so-called defense.

last time I checked we haven't had another attack on US soil since. coincidence or just the left not wanting to admit best defense is a good offense?

how many US citizens died on 9/11 ?? how many have died in Iraq ??

u can add and subtract i assume .... moron !!!

PS i don't expect you to apologize for the self-appointed wannabe-moderator act either... and i won't apologize for laughing at you for it.

I tell you what, let's cut a deal.

I will try and stop making you laugh if you stop your self-serving, ego-tystical wankfest posts.

I think that's a fair trade. Do we have an accord? :D

no, i *like* laughing at windbags who can't even spell the put-downs they type. must be an english teacher; you can barely read and write.

a clear misspelling for ego-trystical

it's a romantic escape with yourself to go wanking in front of all TF

it's not a tryst unless you're there, bent over and ready to receive, sweet cheeks.

this post isn't indicative of you getting a spine is it? the shock'd probably kill me.

Half the people in this country are going to vote for the PPP because they are being paid to.

thats not true.

its true that ppp would pay or do everything that they possibly could just to get elected but its not entirely true that all of the voters who would vote for them because they got paid to do it.

believe it or not that some good people would actually vote for ppp for different reasons. (some reason might seem to be very silly)

for instance

my maid (who knows absolutely nothing about politic) - will vote for ppp becasue her hubby (who is a taxi driver) told her to do it. and that because he has faith in k. taksin.

my stepfather - will definitely vote for ppp - because he believes in ppp's ability

k. pah ( who cooks/sells somtam for me in fornt of the soi) is a big fan of k. taksin (and no - she doesn't get paid - there is admiration between them (taksin and thai working-class) for some reason)

a mate of mine who is being a senior account - would vote for ppp (we seem to seriously disagree in term of politic) and her family is a big fan of k. taksin

odd as it sounds - just dont get it too. anyway, its their vote ... what can we do. people seem to get/understand thing from different point.

Half the people in this country are going to vote for the PPP because they are being paid to.

thats not true.

its true that ppp would pay or do everything that they possibly could just to get elected but its not entirely true that all of the voters who would vote for them because they got paid to do it.

believe it or not that some good people would actually vote for ppp for different reasons. (some reason might seem to be very silly)

for instance

my maid (who knows absolutely nothing about politic) - will vote for ppp becasue her hubby (who is a taxi driver) told her to do it. and that because he has faith in k. taksin.

my stepfather - will definitely vote for ppp - because he believes in ppp's ability

k. pah ( who cooks/sells somtam for me in fornt of the soi) is a big fan of k. taksin (and no - she doesn't get paid - there is admiration between them (taksin and thai working-class) for some reason)

a mate of mine who is being a senior account - would vote for ppp (we seem to seriously disagree in term of politic) and her family is a big fan of k. taksin

odd as it sounds - just dont get it too. anyway, its their vote ... what can we do. people seem to get/understand thing from different point.

sp basically ppl will vote for PPP either because they r paid to or they r as thick as pigshit !!

would that be a fair summing up ???

i can't spell egotistical, so what ?

so i'd expect more from someone who teaches the language for a living.

You're still a mouthy c?nt

stop the presses, this is front page material. i'm sure no one was aware of that until now.

and it proves i don't use a spell checker......

for words you shouldn't need a spell-checker for, english-language 'expert.'

Boo fcuking hoo.

you can't spell "*******" either. don't cry though it's not worth shedding a tear over, unless you do it as well as you spell it.

stop the presses, this is front page material. i'm sure no one was aware of that until now.

Boo fcuking hoo.

you can't spell "f*cking" either. don't cry though it's not worth shedding a tear over, unless you do it as well as you spell it.

Anyone for a smoke in the playground? We can sort this out down there...

Boo fcuking hoo.

you can't spell "f*cking" either. don't cry though it's not worth shedding a tear over, unless you do it as well as you spell it.

I will let you have the last word because you always will.

The anal retention in you just can't let it go.

The thing is, horrible little people like you were always bullied at school.

Mouthy little runts without an ounce of strength to back-up their pathetic attemps at feeling superior.

Now you have a keyboard to vent your anger with, don't you wish you could do it in the real world ?

Stop barking little doggy and show me your bite.

Boo fcuking hoo.

Mouthy little runts without an ounce of strength to back-up their pathetic attemps at feeling superior.

Now you have a keyboard to vent your anger with, don't you wish you could do it in the real world ?

Play nice and keep the name calling to a minimum, please.

Boo fcuking hoo.

Play nice and keep the name calling to a minimum, please.

i wouldn't f**king argue with Ron .... he'd have the pair of U !!!!

last time I checked we haven't had another attack on US soil since. coincidence or just the left not wanting to admit best defense is a good offense?

this may be off topic, but i can't let this go unanswered:

a jet airliner was flown into the World Trade Center, what used to be two of the tallest buildings in the world and THE symbol for amerikkkan ECONOMIC IMPERIALISM.

a jet airliner was flown into the Pentagon, THE symbol for amerikkkan MILITARY IMPERIALISM.

if someone wanted to kill as many amerikkkan civilians as possible, attacking these SYMBOLS of IMPERIALISM would not be the way to do it.

YOU IGNORANT wannabe CRACKERBOY! the IMPERIALISTS have convinced you that you are under attack, when it is their HEGEMONY which is under attack.

and what does any of this have to do with Saddam Hussein in Iraq, and destroying the Iraqi infrustructure with millions of tons of bombs thereby killing lots of Iraqi civilians, including tens of thousands of children dying from previously easily treatable diseases? OTHER THAN THE AMERIKKKAN TAXPAYER PAYING THE GODDAMN IMPERIALISTS FOR THE BOMBS AND THEN PAYING THE GODDAMN IMPERIALISTS AGAIN TO REBUILD WHAT THEY JUST PAID TO HAVE DESTROYED?!?!?!

brainless gullible jackasses of the world unite.

"save me master! save me from the boogieman! i'll be your slave forever if you just save me!"

Boo fcuking hoo.

nice posturing. 'show me your bite,' huh. i guess you're a tough guy... but wait! you're hiding behind a keyboard! impressive.

by the way, i don't know where *you* went to school, but at *my* school it was ugly fat kids who got bullied. just an observation.

thats not true.

for instance

sp basically ppl will vote for PPP either because they r paid to or they r as thick as pigshit !!

if they voted for ppp for no good enough reason, still it didnt make them as thick.

if people dont understand/see things as the same as we do it doesn't make them stupid.

stupid or smart is not different in term of democracy/equality... eh ?

would that be a fair summing up ???

no. :roll:

if they voted for ppp for no good enough reason, still it didnt make them as thick.

if people dont understand/see things as the same as we do it doesn't make them stupid.

it doesn't make them *not* thick/stupid either, does it.

stupid or smart is not different in term of democracy/equality... eh ?

and therein lies the problem with demoncracy: no matter whether people bother to have the slightest clue about any actual issues and policies, their vote still counts.

last time we checked islmo-fascist did the bombings of plice and iraqi military prventing the US from leaving even longer.... so how's the the morons?

last time we checked islmo-fascist did the bombings of plice and iraqi military prventing the US from leaving even longer.... so how's the the morons?

i don't know "how's the morons" because you have not yet achieved a 3rd-grade level command of the English language, so i have no idea what you're trying to say.

i don't know "how's the morons" because you have not yet achieved a 3rd-grade level command of the English language, so i have no idea what you're trying to say.

i'm confused as well :roll:

Boo fcuking hoo.

nice posturing. 'show me your bite,' huh. i guess you're a tough guy... but wait! you're hiding behind a keyboard! impressive.

by the way, i don't know where *you* went to school, but at *my* school it was ugly fat kids who got bullied. just an observation.

actually zeusy shows up at quite a few TF events. he's the same in person as behind the keyboard. get your happy ass out to an event and meet him. his bark is the same.

Boo fcuking hoo.

actually zeusy shows up at quite a few TF events. he's the same in person as behind the keyboard. get your happy ass out to an event and meet him. his bark is the same.

these days i tend to not show up at many tf events, but rather abuse ....errrrr service a more exlcusive clientele. give me a shout, though, i'm not proud... i do parties, nightlclubs, bar/bat mitzvahs, etc....

it would appear that too many long island teas hasn't improved his intellect ... try and type something that we can understand !!!

i know 6 year olds with better english skills than U !!!