No alternative..

Steel

Is there an alternative life style in Thailand?

Kind of stupid question from someone who have been around for 20 years, and have the feeling that Thai women are submessive by nature.

But there is a big difference..

A few people on this globe like it in another way than then rest..

Inside they know who they are, but sometimes have problem to find openminded friends to talk to..

Is that a problem in BKK? Where can I find you..?

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
well i think Thailand women want to adopt new and latest fashion which introduced but they also like the old fashion because they feel that the old fashion was good then the latest fashion but you could not say that they only do the old fashion they also adopt latest fashion collection

say what????

Kind of stupid question from someone who have been around for 20 years, and have the feeling that Thai women are submessive by nature.

Inside they know who they are, but sometimes have problem to find openminded friends to talk to..

Try Demonica (or whatever it's called) on Soi 33.

Wear a pink string tanga and a neon green tank top with two lemons inside (or two oranges if you want to show off), wear a blue wig (maybe you can have the one from AAAum), take an instrument you can carry and cannot play and place yourself in front of Hard Rock Cafe for your own session. Either you will find some friends this way or end up in jail but that should be worth the try :)