Junkie

PosH

What was the first drug you had? Why? How was it? For how long?

I don't do any drug really. I don't even smoke weed.

But I broke my leg once and they gave me Morphine and it was awesome. But that was it ...

Weed.. why not ? My best friend Yoyo.. was about to leave thailand to settle down in germany.. We should have fun together for last time.. and weed is a soft drug ( that what i heard )

It was real great , awesome!!! happy and fun !! heart throbbed very fast .. such an amusing moments ! if i knew it gives me so much fun like that i would have tried it 8 years ago..

had it 4-5 months ago.. on samet trip :) .. would like to smoke it again tho

Alcohol ( Marsala ) , I was about 2 or 3 .

I used to hate eating eggs from an early age , so mum would reward me with a few teaspoons of Marsala afterwards .

Loved the taste so much that it became my motivation when eating an egg .

Got hooked on Caffeine ( Lattes ) from age 10 . Caffeine is my only drug addiction at the moment .

Done various others , but never any powders .

Weed , Pills and some Acid trips .

Dont do any illicit drugs now , but once in a while I'm partial to sharing a joint amongst friends at a party . Particularly if I have had a few drinks .

Weed.. why not ? My best friend Yoyo.. was about to leave thailand to settle down in germany.. We should have fun together for last time.. and weed is a soft drug ( that what i heard )

It was real great , awesome!!! happy and fun !! heart throbbed very fast .. such an amusing moments ! if i knew it gives me so much fun like that i would have tried it 8 years ago..

had it 4-5 months ago.. on samet trip :) .. would like to smoke it again tho

my girl :)

i was 14 , got given a joint from my step brother (25) smoked half in my room (out my window) and the other half with a couple of mates on the way to school in the morning, i think i got a little high!, probably wasn't inhaling properly.

the next time i was caught by mum,"whats that smell??", lucky it was only mixed herbs lol.......well it looked like the same stuff

does sex count? if not then alcohol in the form of beer stolen from my parent's party.

I don't do any drug really. I don't even smoke weed.

lies! i've seen you drink alcohol. may even be able to dig up incriminating photos.

But I broke my leg once and they gave me Morphine and it was awesome. But that was it ...

morphine! ah, the memories. i miss morphine.