Ugly hookers!

danny_blueeyes

Why are there so many ugly hookers in red light districts, and who actually uses their "services"?

I mean, if I was going to pay for sex, I wouldn't be trying to pick out the girl who was 40+ with a blotchy face, overweight, and stretch marks....yet a suprising number of such hookers can be seen on a regular basis!

Guys...get some standards!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean, if I was going to pay for sex, I wouldn't be trying to pick out the girl who was 40+ with a blotchy face, overweight, and stretch marks.

Hi,

whores ? Now for something completely different.

Just you wait until you have reached the age of 60 - you will be pleased to get a charming 40 year old woman with stretchmarks. Will you show us your sexy belly at the age of 60 ?

So, keep your posting in your mind and always think of it when you party - take care - your pumpui might keep growing...get your standard, guy !

Cheers

Ray

nam_black_resize.jpg

STANDARDS!!! GET YOUR STANDARDS!!! STANDARDS!!! STANDARDS!!! GET YOUR STANDARDS!!!

Roll up roll up! Standards?! You want 'em! We got 'em! We got Japanese! We got Spanish! Yep! We've got Thai!

Sorry, currently there are no standards for ladies of the night, but they're coming soon. There's a growing niche market.

(How come you know so much on the subject? Not that I do of course, I have no idea what you're referring to.)

may i enlighten you?

Nana-1.jpg

Why are there so many ugly hookers in red light districts, and who actually uses their "services"?

I mean, if I was going to pay for sex, I wouldn't be trying to pick out the girl who was 40+ with a blotchy face, overweight, and stretch marks....yet a suprising number of such hookers can be seen on a regular basis!

Hey Danny the expert, If you had "any" standards, you would not be there in the first place.

BTW, have you not heard, "A Two at ten", "A Ten a two"

Right Mr. Wildman, you really think anyone on this board (or in this country) is so naive to beleive a resident farang who says he has never even stepped foot in nor approached within a 5 mile radius of any of BKK red light districts?

Please, even farang girls and "good" thai girls go to at least check out what goes on in patpong these days. If you *are* actually telling the truth and are that much of a prude, well, I feel abit sad for you.

And just to get things straight, of course I find nothing at all strange about middle aged men dating middle aged women, its the fact that middle aged men are spending thousands of dollars coming to Thailand only to PAY for sex with girls that frankly are not the least bit attractive. I live in Montreal and theres lots of nasty crack hos downtown, but i don't see no Asians flying halfway around the world just to sleep with them!

it's like a combover, they don't start out that way...

I think the 'hooker' world has changed enormously in the last 10 years.

The good looking 'hooker' doesnt need an 'intermediary' like a bar or a 'red light district' to work in. She can freelance in some of the classier joints in town. And then of course there are mobile phones and the internet to help her trade.

The likes of nana and patpong are reserved for the girls who are either too ugly or too stupid to make it on their own.

I think the 'hooker' world has changed enormously in the last 10 years.

The good looking 'hooker' doesnt need an 'intermediary' like a bar or a 'red light district' to work in. She can freelance in some of the classier joints in town. And then of course there are mobile phones and the internet to help her trade.

The likes of nana and patpong are reserved for the girls who are either too ugly or too stupid to make it on their own.

... and i think the thread is about the bottom of the barrell---the ones who are too ugly, too old, too stupid or too drug-addled to make the cut even in nana or patpong, and thus are walking the street at 4am.

there are still street walkers in places where prostitution is legal or tolerated, they're just the ones who don't make the cut.

Why am i having a hard time finding a sexy hooker?

Why i end up with the ugly ones?

I mean, i pay for sex and yet i always end up with a 40+ with a blotchy face, overweight, and stretch marks. i hate it and yet i end up with a suprising number of such hookers.

guys, i have no standards.?!

:) hope the translation will bring more sense and help to this topic.

Why am i having a hard time finding a sexy hooker?

Why i end up with the ugly ones?

I mean, i pay for sex and yet i always end up with a 40+ with a blotchy face, overweight, and stretch marks. i hate it and yet i end up with a suprising number of such hookers.

guys, i have no standards.?!

I'm a flaming homosexual!!! Look at my shiny sunglasses!

We do like your sunglasses, Miyavi, but can we stick to the topic of this thread?

Sorry Miyavi, I never hang out in patpong, nana, soi cowboy, ratchada, i dont even know about this places. And you dont know me., so dont judge me! i am a good boy.Can we stick to the topic of this thread, i need help!

right, i don't know u, so don't get paranoid.

And yet u know about soi 2.

u never hang out there but yet you wrote an assay about hooker research.

:D

btw if i had such shiny danny blue eyes i would not need to cover my eyes , u are so mean :(

And just to get things straight, of course I find nothing at all strange about middle aged men dating middle aged women, its the fact that middle aged men are spending thousands of dollars coming to Thailand only to PAY for sex with girls that frankly are not the least bit attractive. I live in Montreal and theres lots of nasty crack hos downtown, but i don't see no Asians flying halfway around the world just to sleep with them!

what about the gangs of young guys from farang land spending thousands of dollars/pounds/euros to come to thailand to PAY for sex with girls ??

or maybe with ur blinkers on u don't see that !!!! :twisted: :twisted:

what about the gangs of young guys from farang land spending thousands of dollars/pounds/euros to come to thailand to PAY for sex with girls ??

Ciaran, you've got to get your stereotypes right.

It's the old farts that come here on holiday once a year and blow $thousands$ of dollars/pounds to sleep with hookers!

But its the young "hundsam man" that come here once on holiday, find out they can score for the first time in their life (for free), and then make the rash and ultimately stupid decision to throw away a prosperous and comfortable future in the west to teach English in a dead-end job in Bkk at slave wage!

Oh and shiny sunglasses guy, i'm glad you realized it was a good decision to change your pic, but why oh why do you look so scared now?

But its the young "hundsam man" that come here once on holiday, find out they can score for the first time in their life (for free), and then make the rash and ultimately stupid decision to throw away a prosperous and comfortable future in the west to teach English in a dead-end job in Bkk at slave wage!

So what prosperous career did you give up back in the west ???

Erm, actually Patpong *IS* a toursist attraction these days.

I don't think you get what the point of this post was.

It wasn't to debate the pros and cons of prostitution, or criticise people who pay for sex, that would be another topic altogether.

The point was the shocking lack of taste exhibited by *some* (mostly farang) men who will pay a woman for sex regardless of how old or ugly she is. Even if she's pregnant!! (see other thread). And i only presume this because, if they're weren't guys paying to sleep with these old, ugly girls, they would leave the red light districts and go back to a normal job.

Your stupid prude comment is, well stupid. Are you saying anyone who does not go to the red light districts there is a prude, get real?..

That's EXACTLY what i'm saying. If you live in BKK but have never been even once to a red light district, then yeah you're a prude. Like I said, its a tourist attraction, even the farang backpacker girls and many Thai good girls go to check it out at once.

Haha..Lillydilly - you are so right...no good girls left cos they are already in someone's bed!

Patpong is, and has been for as long as I can remember, a tourist attraction (rip-off), thats why none of the local guys would go there.

I will ask though...where on earth did you see the ugly hookers 40+ with blotchy faces...aren't you thinking of the USA, UK or some (almost any) western country?

Those of us who live permanently in Bangkok usually have our own "home" bars that we go to...and for the most part they are not girlie bars, but normal everyday pubs where we can meet freinds and have a drink and a chat (Bulls Head, Londoner etc).

The stereotype old geezer who comes to Bangkok or Pattaya etc for a sex holiday is certainly there, but so are thousands of other guys in their 20's and 30's...they just come for fun, and who can blame them?

To say that all the working girls are ugly is simply not the case - I am no prude by any means and I have seen some drop-dead gorgeous girls "working" around town. I have a wonderful relationship with my fiance and I don't "need" the services of a working girl, so it is not an issue to me, but they obviously fill a need.

Supply and demand...true...but if you are seeing ugly 40+ girls, I suspect you are in the wrong part of town altogether...or maybe the wrong country...are you sure you are talking about Bangkok???

Greer

Ciaran, you've got to get your stereotypes right.

It's the old farts that come here on holiday once a year and blow $thousands$ of dollars/pounds to sleep with hookers!

Oh and shiny sunglasses guy, i'm glad you realized it was a good decision to change your pic, but why oh why do you look so scared now?

i don't spend a lot of time in "girlie bars", but i've been living in thailand for more than 4 years now and drink and play pool in a couple of bars in Soi 4 and i'd say there's as many (if not more) "young hansum men" coming here to sleep with hookers.

you guys has your own life style...simple reply 'some people doesn't care for the look of all time' when you are drunk and it's late at night you find yourself lonely and damn horny ...no good girls around coz they already in someone else bed...then your last choice still be there .

Yeah, I think you hit the nail on the head. Personally, when i'm in that situation, I go home and jack off, but to each their own.