which is worst?

hbkbkk

I guess what i am trying to say is that what is worst than girls having to sell their body for money is those who can't even sell their body for money.

"worst" in what way ?

if some women were born being ugly doesn't mean that they were not worth anything.

all women have to offer (women's value) depends on looks alone... thats what you mean to say? :roll:

funny enough that i find those plain-looking women with brain seem to have richer hubby than those who have only look to offer. loads of my female customers are categorised into this case.

I guess what i am trying to say is that what is worst than girls having to sell their body for money is those who can't even sell their body for money.

"worst" in what way ?

if some women were born being ugly doesn't mean that they were not worth anything.

all women have to offer (women's value) depends on looks alone... thats what you mean to say? :roll:

funny enough that i find those plain-looking women with brain seem to have richer hubby than those who have only look to offer. loads of my female customers are categorised into this case.

all men have to offer (men's value) depends on wealth alone... thats what you mean to say? :roll:

"worst" in what way ?

all men have to offer (men's value) depends on wealth alone... thats what you mean to say? :roll:

come on, zeus :roll:

you know what i mean. what i mean to tell him is that looks aren't just the only thing that women have to offer in term of mating.

to me - dominant men seem to be attracted to intelligence rather than looks alone when it comes to looking for a life partner. (many of my female customers who are plain-looking have richer hubby ( its capitalism time- what you expect??) than those who seem to be prettier than them)

btw - ugly women with brain can always find the way out of the problem nowsday. plastic surgery is one obvious option. :roll:

to answer to your q : no.

i, personally, find intelligent men sexy and attractive. especially, men who are sharp-witted :wink:

looks aren't just the only thing that women have to offer in term of mating.

......I haven't heard it called that in a while Venus.....

..That would be a great chat up line....

.."Hi...i saw you across the room and was wondering if you would like to mate with me.." :)

..If a woman asked me to 'mate with her' then I'd know she was a real animal in bed!!

i, personally, find intelligent men sexy and attractive. especially, men who are sharp-witted :wink:

...are you asking me out on a date?

is it in the morning or afternoon. Because in the morning doesn't really make much difference.

...Now this is something that should be discussed......

....why is it? what is there that the morning has?

....There is a sign on my door saying..."Don't come in to clean before 12pm on weekends"

.....why does the morning make you feel horny? Are there any doctors or psychologists that can explain this strange phenomenon?

...If I'm asleep and unconscious....how do I wake up with a stiffy?.....is this a sign that I am in fact controlled by my johnson......how does he wake up before me...without an alarm clock?

does he really decide my fate, and let's me "think" I'm in control during my waking hours.

......I find myself becoming aroused in very strange situations, but only in the morning!! I could be sitting on the bus minding my own business, when suddenly the bus goes over some bumpy road and I find myself with a woody......I stopped travelling by bus in the mornings.

........I found that pre-midday misogeny was the only cure, although effective it is not practical for a single man....

...is there a known cure?

obviously not.

Why are you being so mean to the English_Muffin .... He probably only saw the men part. After all he is a man... right?

* ****** ******* *** men **** ** **** . ******* men**** ** **** **

:roll:

obviously not.

Why are you being so mean to the English_Muffin ....

because he likes it, he has come to expect it, and he sulks if i'm not mean to him.

because we all like it, we have come to expect it from you, and we'd sulk if you weren't mean to at least one person a day

that's what these forums are for after all

yeah, but he's the only one who PMs me begging for it.

obviously not.

Why are you being so mean to the English_Muffin ....

because he likes it, he has come to expect it, and he sulks if i'm not mean to him.

because we all like it, we have come to expect it from you, and we'd sulk if you weren't mean to at least one person a day

that's what these forums are for after all

i guess he'll be a mod one day

beggars can't be choosers

he's not rude and mean enough... yet.

..YOU TOLD ME THAT YOU WOULDN'T TELL ANYONE!!!!!!

....I just wanted a little verbal punishment and you told me you were the man to give it, and that you would be discreet!!!!

.....Looks like I'll have to find another 'TF Madame' to spank me with their verbal abuse whilst I sit at my computer with stinging nettles in my underpants....

.....confidentiality is obviously NOT a word in the ZeusBheld dictionary.....

..YOU TOLD ME THAT YOU WOULDN'T TELL ANYONE!!!!!!

....I just wanted a little verbal punishment and you told me you were the man to give it, and that you would be discreet!!!!

.....Looks like I'll have to find another 'TF Madame' to spank me with their verbal abuse whilst I sit at my computer with stinging nettles in my underpants....

.....confidentiality is obviously NOT a word in the ZeusBheld dictionary.....

come on honey i didnt telll him that you were pestering me for sex... what?? this thing is recording??? oh damn. :oops: :oops: :cry: :cry: :cry:

central foodhall at chidlom has big burly burlap bags of beans sittin around. dont kno if they b anygood or not.

and i think this thread should be moved... to some forum that's pink and paisley colored... the prancin minions discuss tea brewin and coffee storage with the Pied Piper of Patpong... sheeesh.

and to think it started out with lots of burping and farting and calling wominns ugly. manly stuff like that.

ps i always stored my ground coffee in the freezer, before i started just shooting the instant into my eyeballs.

pps im sure the thing about richard gere and the iranian hamster is true. hes just that kinda guy. i'm from SF. i can spot a hamster(and especially chinchilla) i can spot a hamsterlover from across the street. there's a distinctive waddle/shuffle to their walk.

pps im sure the thing about richard gere and the iranian hamster is true. hes just that kinda guy. i'm from SF. i can spot a hamster(and especially chinchilla) i can spot a hamsterlover from across the street. there's a distinctive waddle/shuffle to their walk.

Herewith i wish to deny the preposterous allegations that I have an ongoing sexual relation with Vera, the Iranian hamster. She was quarter Azerbeijani anyway! And it's not "Iranian", it's Persian!!

Now please let me go back to the adagio molto e cantabile part of Beethoven's Ninth. Thx.

dont mind him, richard, he's just jealous because no rodents will have him.

it was a gerbil btw.

Ease up ole boy the sun is still shining!!!!! Have a cup of tea!!! (Earl Grey)!!

...Good idea....change the post......Tea....my one true gripe....

...Earl Grey is for wimps.......I used to share a house with someone who drank 'Lady Grey'?? not for long.......

...English breakfast or PG tips.........this thing called Lipton which tries to pass as tea is a disgrace...

...I ordered a cup of tea the other day and they gave me a mug of hot water and a lipton tea bag on the side?? WTF? I stormed into the kitchen and tied the kitchen staff to chairs and painstakingly spent the next 24 hours explaining how to make tea whilst waiting for my FedEX of PG tips to arrive from England....

..people only drink green tea because it looks cool and "hip"...really they hate it........how can you like it? It tastes like a boiled shoe...

..people only drink black tea because they've never tried it with milk....

...I know i'm not in England and I shouldn't expect a decent cup of tea....but......if you can buy a McDonald's in Bangkok, then you should be able to find a decent cup of tea!!

...and before anyone says it........I would NEVER buy anyhting from Starbucks.......

..If you see me in a Starbucks be sure to know that I am there because I need to use the bathroom.....

George you do realize the chinese and japanese were drinking tea a few thousand years before us white people even learned to .... right? lol

I prefer Irish Breakfeast tea!

You know what's "worst"? Bad spelling.

ped ant ?noun

1. a person who makes an excessive or inappropriate display of learning.

2. a person who overemphasizes rules or minor details.

3. a person who adheres rigidly to book knowledge without regard to COMMON SENSE.

4. Obsolete. a schoolmaster

[Origin: 1580?90; < It pedante teacher, pedant; appar. akin to pedagogue; see -ant]

?Related forms

ped-ant-esque, adjective

ped-ant-hood, noun

?Synonyms 2. hairsplitter.

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1)

Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2006.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

they're kidding right? pedantesque? pedanthood? who came up wid dis sh*t?

go forth an USE IT!

and like i tell my minions when they complain:"u got spell check? then run my sh*t thru before readin if u don't like my produce! take yor time. figgur it out. it'll keep y'all from abusin yorself quite so offen."